GNC job interview Friday!

Slayer8633

Alright bros, so I got a call this morning about working full time at a GNC while I'm going back to college. I have an interview Friday morning with the manager. Anyone work at GNC and know how I should present myself and how I should act?
I'm very knowledgable on most of the producs but I don't want to come off like a complete douche who knows more than the manager. I don't want to over dress either, wearing slacks, a nice button up long sleeve dress shirt, and clean cut. And suggestions? Really want this cake job since I just got fired from my airport job

if they called you for a interview, they'll most likely be hiring you!
Don't act like a douche... present yourself knowledgeable. And remember, you're there to sell products! up sell, up sell, up sell!

Do present yourself as knowledgeable. just mix in passion. show that you believe in the healing powers of proper nutrition and supplementation. but the reality is you will have quotas to meet. so mention a job or time you had to meet a sale minimum or deadline. if you were a waiter in the past you would mention that along with whatever entree customers ordered, you always had the top # of featured items sold be it alcohol or dessert. anyway, dont be modest. show your knowledge of supps. and smile! firm hand shake, positive body language AND ask ask ask the manager something about himself and how he got into the company and how long theyve been there etc. goodluck! PS it helps to know someone who already works there!

Just talk about steroids, I mean, never mention anything other than juice related.

"what are your hobbies?''
Test & deca mainly.
"do you have good experience with supplements?''
Yeah I just started my 5th cycle Test, tren & var.
''why do you want to work for us?''
Because dbol.

Companies appreciate it when you have a little knowledge about them. How long has GNC been in business? Who started it? What does it represent? What they also appreciate is if you let them know that: not only would you like to work for them, but you are a customer - you believe in their products. Good luck bro. Here's some info on them:

Company Description
GNC Holdings, Inc. is a global retailer of health and wellness products, including vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements products, sports nutrition products and diet products. Its broad product mix is sold under GNC proprietary brands, including Mega Men, Ultra Mega, GNC WELLbeING, Pro Performance, Pro Performance AMP, Longevity Factors, and under nationally recognized third party brands. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Franchise and Manufacturing/Wholesale. The Retail segment sells products to customers through company owned stores in the United States and Canada, and in the United States through its website, GNC.com. The Franchise segment is comprised of domestic and international franchise operations. The Manufacturing/Wholesale segment is comprised of manufacturing operations in South Carolina and wholesale sales business. The company was founded by David Shakarian in 1935 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.

I appreciate the input guys!
But I'll definitely keep the talking about steroids to a minimal ;) haha.
I go in tommorow morning for my interview.
I'll dress to impress and show my knowledge, and passion for weighs/fitness.
I'm a beast salesman and very charismatic,
I could sell shit in a pill to someone and convince them that it would help them. Lmao
Not gunna do that or anything, I hate douche salesmen from Gnc who bs about everything just to make a couple bucks of commision or meet a quota.
Thanks everyone!
I'll let y'all know what happens tommorow on this thread

Ok so the interview went good!
Finally got a call back this morning about making it too a 2nd round of interviews..
Anyone know what this is about? I had originally assumed there would just be one interview.
Wish me luck! I go in tommorow at 11am

its a interview with the regional manager. basically the manager's boss. do well in this and u are pretty much hired. good luck bro. keep stressing that you are good with sales etc. goodluck bro

Awesome. Thanks bro. Hopefully all goes well.
I'll let y'all know what happens.
I really need a job, my broke college ass can't afford protein and I'm late on my gym membership fees and I also have to pay tuition for next semester in a few weeks. Fml
But on a side note I beasted it up in the gym today! Back is gunna be sore and pumped for a week!

Got the job bros!!!!
Had an interview with the regional manager that lasted about 45 mins going over stuff then we bs'd for about 30 mins afterwards, badass dude.
Have orientation tommorow or Saturday (if the world doesn't end)
Then I begin 40 hours of training with him at 5 different million dollar stores.
All the employes average $10-$16 an hour off the pooled commision with possible Bonus's every 2 weeks for top sales :)

Jesus Christ I have so many free samples of shit!
It's amazing ;)
Let me know if you want a supplement review and I'm sure I can get my hands on it and do it and let you know how it is

Back