go watch 'bigger, stronger, faster'!

dialtone

this dude did an incredible documentary on steroids, i was extremely impressed. he didnt go into much detail as to the variety of anabolics, but he hit some great points. he had some challenging interviews with some top dogs heading the war against steroids and made everyone against them look like morons. its called 'bigger stronger faster' and maybe everyone has seen this already, i never really watch tv so this could be old news.

It is old news but still a very good documentary and recomend everybody watch it!

I watched this on my ATT UVerse 'on demand', it is a reality check for people who still believe nuclear power plants cause 3 headed babies and steroids causes brain cancer etc.

Unfortunately Chris's brother Mike (maddog) checked out a few weeks ago...

Kinda saw it coming from the Documetry though....Just waiting for them to blame it on Steroids...

watched it tonight, it was great to see certain parts like when the D-CA congressman didn't know if steroids were illegal/banned, and the alcohol/tobacco purchase age, "Brian is it 18, do you know?"

Makes me really happy to hear my law makers don't even know the law. Thank god I'm not from CA.

great Documentary, but just a skim coat to get the idea I think.

watched it tonight, it was great to see certain parts like when the D-CA congressman didn't know if steroids were illegal/banned, and the alcohol/tobacco purchase age, "Brian is it 18, do you know?"

Makes me really happy to hear my law makers don't even know the law. Thank god I'm not from CA.

great Documentary, but just a skim coat to get the idea I think.

our new vice president was one of the clueless politicians in the movie if i'm not mistaken......

I cant find it on Comcast 'on demand'......? I know Im missing it somewhere. anyone else find it there?

shit man I dont want to step outside, lol. We just got fucking 4-5" of snow in April! Fuck this place!

Back