Goin under the knife while on juice

steroidnewbzie

I plan on having surgery while im under anesthesia in about 15 days and i recently received a letter from my doctor that said i need to quit using certain supplements 10 days before the surgery because they can make your blood thinner and therefor make you bleed much more during the surgery. This makes me beleive that i need to stop taking my whey protein shakes and bars 10 days before the surgery. This also makes me wonder wether the juice will be detected by them and wether it will make a difference during the surgery.

I cant imagine not taking protein while on a cycle and i really am not favorable to post-poning this surgery because of the juice.

i had my tonsils removed in june and they asked my if i was on any roids.. i said no of course asked why they asked and they said it will make my blood thiner.. they said even if i did it in the last year it will still have an effect on my blood being to thin and they wont be able to do the surgery..but i still told them no that i never did anything..and i came out ok,..

gear isnt the only thing that thins the blood , aspirin , vitamin e , and im sure a lot of other things do .

i got back surgery (discetomy sp?) while on 1000mg test and no probs whatsoever. your doc will do blood tests before they do surgery to make sure your blood clots and stuff like that:) just telling ya my experience.

protein won't have enough of an impact on blood viscosity that you have to stop ingesting it - if that were the case, they'd tell people to stop eating steaks before surgery and i've never heard of that, so i'd gander to say that you're in the clear as far as protein intake goes.

the thing that scares me is im getting a circumcision (sports accident to foreskin) and i've heard that can bleed... a lot. There is pretty much no way i can postpone this surgery because he says its necessary and should be done immediatly. So should i just hope for the best? This is obviously not a spot where i would like to "take a chance" Thanks for the good responces so far.

I don't think that protein intake will have any effect, so you can keep that high.

As for juice, what are you taking exactly and where are you in your cycle? With two weeks notice you could go in to PCT...

As for the circumcision, good luck with that man. A buddy of mine told me he had to ge tit done at age 8 and it hurt like a bitch. He said he couldn't piss for like 2 days, so you may want to watch your water intake leading up to the surgery.

i have a fucked up story about circumcisions. i knew a dude who was like 40 and his GF soon to be wife told him he needed to get a circ. because it was grose. so unwillingly he got the surgery. well the doc cut off too much skin and his dick couldnt get hard. it was basically just the tip and a little skin, but not enough skin for it to grow when it would get hard. he went back to the doc and told the doc what he thought happend.. then the doc told him, well you wernt that big to begin with!!!..

swear to god thats a true story , it was acutally my aunts boyfriend, who now is divorced from him..lol

he ended up getting like 150k out of it and she got some of it to.. but damn is that worth it..lol

Later,

Todd

I recently had emergency surgery because of a broken jaw. I was on Roids and DNP at the time. But I didn't have any problems

I posted a question the other day about the same question, I had surgery 2 weeks ago and was under anestesia while taking A/S and it had no effect on me at all.

steroidnewbzie said:
the thing that scares me is im getting a circumcision (sports accident to foreskin) and i've heard that can bleed... a lot. There is pretty much no way i can postpone this surgery because he says its necessary and should be done immediatly. So should i just hope for the best? This is obviously not a spot where i would like to "take a chance" Thanks for the good responces so far.

Nothing would scare me more than circucision as an adult. OMG, that just makes me cringe. As for being on gear, Orville Burke is who i think of every time this question arrises.

steroidnewbzie said:
Your reason for thinking of Orville Burke?
He went into a coma during surgery right after a show, i assume he was on, since most pros are always on.

Back