going Hypo with insulin

dashtawi

hello, I am new to this forum and I really need help.
well, I workout since 2003, have tried steroids so many cycles, maybe twice a year,never experienced any problems.

so,I tried to gain more weight by using insulin, I have read about it for months, and finally, I made my dicision.

I decided to take it post cycle,here what I have done.
I ate a big meal before working out, which contain high amount of Carb and Protien, and while working out I was drinking Gatored, then I took my PWO shake just to be sure which alsi contais high carbs, then I injected 2 i.u insulin and I went hypo in seconds, i was going to die, but hopefully i had one more gatored, pepsi and ice cream...so I survived !
one month later I did the same but with IGF-1 and I went hypo again!!!

so what is wrong with me.

I appreciate your help

What kind of carbs are you consuming? You need to make sure that you are getting right kind of carbohydrates. Also, you say "a lot of carbs" but an actually number would be more helpful.

What kind of slin is this? I think you just had other symptoms for other reasons. 2iu of slin isn't much when a lot of guys run 40+ iu and often more than once a day. But I've went hypo with 8iu before post-workout, depends on your blood sugar, what's in your intestines (types of carbs, amount), level of hydration...lots of things can go wrong. And you can go hypo w/o using slin so stay slow until you feel safe or ditch it.

What kind of carbs are you consuming? You need to make sure that you are getting right kind of carbohydrates. Also, you say "a lot of carbs" but an actually number would be more helpful.

----
ive used 1 L Gatored and ive mixed in it 35g maltodextrine...well, ive used slin once and i got hypo so fast and hard,i even used Pepsi,but i was still getting hypo symptom,then i ate Ice-cream just to survive LoL,then its gone.

ive used (Nove) insulin.
Man I am going hypo with 50mcg IGF-1 LOOL.

i need help guys!

What kind of slin is this? I think you just had other symptoms for other reasons. 2iu of slin isn't much when a lot of guys run 40+ iu and often more than once a day. But I've went hypo with 8iu before post-workout, depends on your blood sugar, what's in your intestines (types of carbs, amount), level of hydration...lots of things can go wrong. And you can go hypo w/o using slin so stay slow until you feel safe or ditch it.

___
Ive used (novo) slin 2 c.c only, and in seconds I got Hypo symtoms !

2CC is a 200iu shot of slin...that would be very very bad.

2 c.c from the isulin syringe is is equal to 0.2 ml only !!
I HAVE USED THE PEN NEEDLE AND I SCROWED IT ON 2 I.U,IT IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD OF BODY BUILDING.

NOVO INSULIN COMES IN PEN NEEDLE SO THE UNITS IS SHOWED IN THE NEEDLE IT SELF :)

I guess I am sensitive to insuli, or I have something wrong with my body sugar!!

I just need aswers.

No such thing as 2cc insulin syringes as far as I know...insulin syringes are scaled in IUs...100 of them is 1 cc or 1 ml. You should have graduations of 10 iu marked 10/20/30/40/50...100 (although some slin pins are only 50 iu total).

So .2ml = 20iu which is a pretty significant dose of insulin. You need to calculate your ratio of carbs and protein based on the IU of the slin dose. Please stop pinning yourself and put in the hours reading slin posts and stickies...you'll definitely fuck up with slin if you're going to be dosing x10 more than you expect...you're asking for big problems.

No such thing as 2cc insulin syringes as far as I know...insulin syringes are scaled in IUs...100 of them is 1 cc or 1 ml. You should have graduations of 10 iu marked 10/20/30/40/50...100 (although some slin pins are only 50 iu total).

So .2ml = 20iu which is a pretty significant dose of insulin. You need to calculate your ratio of carbs and protein based on the IU of the slin dose. Please stop pinning yourself and put in the hours reading slin posts and stickies...you'll definitely fuck up with slin if you're going to be dosing x10 more than you expect...you're asking for big problems.

have you read all my replys before replyong to me.

the insulin I am using comes in PEN and I can adjust the units I need to inject...it is written clearly on the PEN 2 i.u
so I know how much I have injected my self !!!!

again, I even go hypo with 0.25ml og IGF-1 !!! is it clear now !

By the sounds of things you shouldn't be using insulin. But you've got more balls than me. I'm too scared to try it.

Yeah it's clear now that you stopped typing the wrong volume units.

Anyways...2 iu of novolog isn't shit. It's fast acting, but 2 iu shouldn't make you go hypo unless you have some type of negative predisposition to it. Maybe you're just a giant pussy and can't touch slin. :finger:

have you read all my replys before replyong to me.

the insulin I am using comes in PEN and I can adjust the units I need to inject...it is written clearly on the PEN 2 i.u
so I know how much I have injected my self !!!!

again, I even go hypo with 0.25ml og IGF-1 !!! is it clear now !

Back