Going to start my first test e cycle soon, am I injecting into the right place?

Looks about right, but it might take a few sticks to find your sweetspot. Virgin muscle? Enjoy!

I've found that if you're intent on injecting in your upper legs, it hurts the least if you do it in the extreme upper portion...all the way up by the hip flexors. The further down the quad you go, say into the teardrops (assuming you HAVE teardrops), it tends to hurt a lot more.

Yes you can inject were your finger is. There is alot of space of your quad you can inject in just always go for the upper/outer quad you will be fine.

It seems to me that you're too far inside the quad to inject. Try moving closer to the outer area and up a little more.

I asked my doctor where the best spot for me to inject on my quads was. He told me to take your quad and draw a line (with your finger) down the middle long ways and draw a line down the middle across separating your quad into 4 areas. The go-to area is the area at the top right side on the right leg (outside closer to the hip) and top left on the left leg (outside closer to the hip).

Never have had a problem with it. I know my buddy who refuses to listen to anyone has injected in the middle part of the thigh and hit nerves but its all up to you.

Back