Gonna get my wife to do anal

P

putin

For a long time she hated the idea, and I always made comments about anal sex to her, just cause I know she hates it. Recently, we've been having sex every single day for 2 weeks, I've made her cum twice in a day by fucking her from behind and rubbing her anus. I've given her an orgasm every single day, for almost two weeks now. She says she likes when I finger and rub her anus and it gives her great orgasms. It's even better, for her, when I stick my thumb in. Now she's ok with the idea of anal sex and I'm gonna get her prepped with a butt plug. Sweet!

1BadBeast said:
I don't think I've met a chick that needed her ass razored....You rubbin her hoop and getting the hairs all knotted? LOL
Chicks have hairy assholes just like guys do. Maybe you should try gettin closer to the asshole then you can see the hairs.
Plus, she said she'll let me wax whatever hair she's got there. And we've already went toy shopping, where I bought her a small butt plug.
I'll keep you all posted when I get my dick in there.

I have one question, You married her before you got in there?

montess said:
I have one question, You married her before you got in there?
I've been married to her for almost 3 years now. Very happy. Nice body, good personality, and a good career. So hard to find a decent woman these days. I consider myself lucky.

I do have some video's but I dont think I'll post them up here. But I will consider a short clip in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Eze
putin said:
I've been married to her for almost 3 years now. Very happy. Nice body, good personality, and a good career. So hard to find a decent woman these days. I consider myself lucky.

I do have some video's but I dont think I'll post them up here. But I will consider a short clip in a couple of weeks.
Sorry about your luck brother, j/k Good luck I'm sure she'll love it.

BrianJG054 said:
can you give a date for when you post the vid so i dont forget ?
I'll work on it tomorrow. It's on a dvd, so I need to get it onto pc somehow. I reviewed the disk and the only clip I can post is like 5 sec masturbation. No fucking was recorded, bummer.

Here's an update on my sexlife. For two great weeks out of my entire sex life, we fucked everyday, and that's an orgasm for her--everyday. There was a couple of days where I gave her two orgasms in one day. Usually she has like 1 per month. So this was some crazy shit. Two of the days that I had sex, it was the best I've ever had. And I've fucked plenty. Now it's all gone, faded away. Whatever it was, it was good til it lasted. Now she's not even horny, and when she aint horny she dont wanna do anal or even try it. Good times.

Last edited:
Back