Good Mournings

gsxr600

I was just wondering if anyone still does good mournings, I noticed that not many people do these anymore, same with hyperextensions...

I personally always include these in my back workout, lower back pumps kick ass.

I still do them. I don't do them on my deadlift days though. I normally deadlift every week or every other week so on the weeks that i don't do deads, I do good mornings.

I usually do good morning at the very end of a back workout or with no weight to get a warm up and stretch.

I do them once a week, I'm up to 335 again and my highest was 365. I had a few weeks off. I've been progressing steadily in the good morning for a few months now.

I do them every other week. I love the gym "trainer" that always points out Im using my back.

i do them every week; usually to a three rep max. Right now my max is about 275. I figure that isnt half bad at 194 lbs. Its a great exercise for lower back, erectors, hams, etc pretty much the whole posterior chain. If you want more info check out the kings of the GM and its 300 variations elitefts.com

Back