Good starter/return stack ideas for recovering athlete?

mjaay

Hello!

I have been a lurker for years and never really got around to posting.

Long story short, I am a combat vet in recovery. Due, in-part to some old injuries and a two year diet of whiskey I ballooned up to about 450lbs. Two years clean and training and I am back down to a fairly decent, but still in need of work, 240. My strength has all but evaporated though. I went from a 450 lb bench press and a 700 squat to struggling with 300 and 450. I know the weight loss coupled with age is a huge piece, but I really feel like I can get back at least a portion of where I was

I am working at getting back to competition in a few martial arts and maybe even power lifting and strong man.

I would like some suggestions on a OTC stack that I will see solid strength gains from.

My levels are all tracked and very good so that's not a concern.

Thanks in advance for any help!

hi, when you say your levels are all tracked do you mean your testosterone and hormone levels?

Hello!

I have been a lurker for years and never really got around to posting.

Long story short, I am a combat vet in recovery. Due, in-part to some old injuries and a two year diet of whiskey I ballooned up to about 450lbs. Two years clean and training and I am back down to a fairly decent, but still in need of work, 240. My strength has all but evaporated though. I went from a 450 lb bench press and a 700 squat to struggling with 300 and 450. I know the weight loss coupled with age is a huge piece, but I really feel like I can get back at least a portion of where I was

I am working at getting back to competition in a few martial arts and maybe even power lifting and strong man.

I would like some suggestions on a OTC stack that I will see solid strength gains from.

My levels are all tracked and very good so that's not a concern.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome brother, please make sure to read up here in the stickies and ask away in this forum. There are lots of experienced and honest folks here who will get you on track and keep you on track. The mods here are the best and will not lead you astray. Keep us updated!

get your test, estrogen, LH, and FSH levels checked first my friend..

Ok, is that specifically what I should ask for? Is it something that my primary care can do in the course of a normal physical?

Ok, is that specifically what I should ask for? Is it something that my primary care can do in the course of a normal physical?

If you're in the Us you can ude privatemdlabs.com or labsmd.com and get your own blood work done privately. Choose the female hormone panel it will give you all of that plus liver values, ********* panel, etc. Or you can go through your doctor and use insurance but sometimes doctors are a real P.I.T.A to try and get to run tests. Technically you should be able to demand it and they have to do it, but man do they put up a fight. I just pay $50 and do it privately. I have insurance but it's well worth the money to avoid headaches.

Back