Got a tough one for you guys...

NYCEE

Brewing.....
At least, it seems like a tough one to me. I have been reading a lot about generic supplements product helios. It is a spot reducing fat burner consisting of 40mcg/ml of clen and 5.4mg/ml of yohimbe. I have heard great reviews on this product. I cant find it from any source i can trust. I have been tossing around ideas of trying to brew a sterile aqueous solution myself for subq injections. Clen powder and yohimbe powder are real cheap so i can play with different methods. I was looking for some input from the vets here on what you think would be the best way to go about this. Any info would be great. Thanks!

NYC

Are you telling me people are injecting 40mcg/ml clen and almost 5mg of yohimbine? Those doses orally will put most on the hot coals to burn! I wouldnt TOUCH that shit for subq injections from the sounds of it.

I would however do a yohimbine transdermal which targets fat loss with minimal systemic sides (yohimbine has plenty of systemic sides even at 4mg orally). And maybe cycle the clen on and off as usual.

I thought the same thing when i first read about it. Some people went up to 2-3ml a day into stubborn areas, thats up to 120mcg clen and 16.2mg yohimbe, shot sub q!! haha There have been good reviews from what ive seen. I am willing to give it a shot, making it myself, and starting at .5ml a day and go up from there.

Go for it bubba, you got bigger balls than I. Then again im a firm believer in diet and cardio. None the less im interested in the possibilities NY, keep me updated.

Note, if youve ever worked with yohimbine...its a bitch to get in solution - i dont know what they are using but its not fun. Lemme know how you get it to work.

Here's info on helios

Helios (Hyper Thermal Lipolytic System) is a blend of clenbuterol and yohimbine and was invented by Dan Duchaine. This is a new product that was developed for the spot reduction of stubborn areas of fat tissue for the bodybuilding market. The Helios blend works to promote fat loss through the adrenergic system, however they exert their effects through very district and complementary mechanisms. Helios is proof that spot reduction is possible. Most people are reporting excellent local fat removal with use of this product; even to the point swearing that the drug could quickly produce fat loss in areas that were stubborn and exceedingly difficult to get off with the use of traditional oral clenbuterol ot yohimbine products.

General Guidelines:

Start low to see if you can handle it because it is strong stuff! I would start with 0,5 ML in the morning and inject straight into stubborn fat deposit for local fat loss. Then work your-self up to see how much still is comfortable. Never go higher then 2ML per day! Because your receptors will degrade it is best to keep the
cycles short.

Sample cycle:
week 1: 0,5ML per day
week 2: 1 ML per day
then stop two weeks
week 5: 0,5ML per day
week 6: 1 ML per day
repeat breaks and repeat usage.

As for getting the yohimbe into solution, i have seen yohimbe extract made using grain alcohol (which im not injecting!!!) and another one that uses catalyst altered water and natural vegetable glycerin. Any suggestions would be great! I will definitely keep you guys posted.

I am also a firm believer in diet and cardio (well with a little clen and t3 :)) But no matter how lean i get and im sitting between 8-9% right now and have been leaner, i always have this little bit of fat below my belly button i cant get rid of.

Dont we all. It'l come off brotha, trust me 2-3 grams of highly androgenic gear with at least 600mg tren a week, a calorie restricted, timed carb diet...high intensity training, 10x week cardio sessions at 65% HR and sled dragging...yea itl come off. A gallon of green tea a day, 20g fish oil, sesathin (avant labs), and a nice transdermal yohimbine/menthol/caffeine rub twice a day.

Hahahahaa Jesus christ!! I'm at 1400mg of test, 800mg of tren, and 700mg of masteron, T3, 100mcg igf/day, 4x a week cardio, strict diet, no green tea, 5g fish oil, no sesathin, no transdermal. Pretty close huh? hahaha I am going to try and make this just for shits and giggles to see if i can do it.

Well i have an ounce of pure yohimbe powder on the way, so im going to be playing with that since clen is water soluble. Any suggestions on what i should try to get it into solution at 5.4 mg/ml? Water and Glycerine, water and BA? Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Close...the green tea is HUGE...dont leave it out and if you dont like the taste you can take the caps...its a main diet ingredient!! Up the fish oil by at least 2 fold.

DougoeFre5h said:
Close...the green tea is HUGE...dont leave it out and if you dont like the taste you can take the caps...its a main diet ingredient!! Up the fish oil by at least 2 fold.

I was taking it for a few, i was capping it, but it would make a mess and i had to cap a shitload to get the amount i wanted. I will up the fish oil. Thanks

DougoeFre5h said:
and sorry man yohimbine is trial and error, i dont have a clue what it would go into for injection use.

Me neither, i am going to try a few methods. Problem is, im not sure if u can inject some things, like vegetable glycerine? I will try water and ba first, maybe some bb and see how that goes. I will keep you guys posted.

DougoeFre5h said:
Then again im a firm believer in diet and cardio.
So am I. I'm also a firm believer that I'm lazy.

I should be able to put ~20mcg of clen into bac water, right?

I'm thinking about a new injectable that consists of Sodium Deoxycholate and clen. Maybe a little phosphatidylcholine as well.

Probably try just sodium deoxycholate, first.

Thats a nice idea for my research product line come to think of it. yohimbine/clen combo. Problem is you need to ramp up the clen usually and a viable dose for yohimbine is usually around 3-5mg. Any ideas?

On the sodium deox, where u get that stuff? PM if necessary.

DougoeFre5h said:

What fish oil do you use where you can take 20g/day? That would be 20 of the capsules i have, not only would i be burping up fish oil all day, but it would be pretty expensive.

I started the green tea again today, im taking about 800-900mg EGCg worth. That sound about right? Thanks.

I have the yohimbe on the way, i will let you know how, when, or if i get it into a nice solution.

I got it into solution just now. 4.5mg/ml yHCl and 40mcg/ml Clen. It however made for oral use so I used ethanol for the yHCl, which is rumored to go into distilled water easily though ive never tried it.

Yes 20 caps a day, its cheap enough and i consider it a cornerstone of my diet. 20g fat right there, and ill be damned if it aint the best damn fat i could be ingesting.

Back