Great spot reduction results

Howdy. I'm going to endorse our sponsors on this site, which actually had great products, also I can't bet banned i think for endoring these sponsors. Dropped from 25%-15%. Currently 6ft 217lbs 15%bf

25%-20% I was on a 3 month weight loss diet. I started slow, cutting out unhealthy things, gradually getting stricter and stricter. No products used during this time.

Once I got down from 25%bf to 20% my progress slowed and I got clen and T3 from Lion (SPONSOR). Good results in about 2 months from that (-3-4%bf), but I still had fat in places that annoyed the hell out of me. During this period I went on a cyclical ketogenic diet, calculating my dietary intake. After a month of measuring my food daily I am very good at spitballing amounts now.

At 17%bf I ordered Helios from great white peptides (SPONSOR) and began using it at a dose of 1cc a day in 4 locations. It is injectable via insulin needle mix of clenbuterol and yohimbe HCL. The clen dose is low and you get alot less jitters and sides than a high dose of oral clen. I targeted my love handles, breast tissue, and fat around the exterior of my abdominals.
The breast fat was by far the most stuborn, I think there was just too little of it to get targeted well, but I had noticible improvement on reducing breast tissue. My problem there is I never did enough lower chest so my chest fat is unevenly distributed.
On the love handles i had MASSIVE improvement in fat loss. When you inject helios into a large fat deposit like love handles the area bruises as the fat cells are broken down and circulate through the body. I did more to achieve a V shape in a month of helios than anything else I've ever done. Everyone noticed I was slimer. The love handles are a large area so I can see how a person could target just them for a cycle of helios, as you have to hit so many different places. There is still a bit left, but my new job requires me physically putting hands on people and I would rather re concentrate on muscle building than continuing to cut.

I attempted abdominal sketching with helios but had a more difficult time of it due to the difficulty in hitting fat deposits between the abs and around them. The stuff doesn't hurt when injected into fat, but if its in muscle or just in skin then it will burn a bit. Some areas get very tender after injection. Explaining to a girlfriend why you have bruises all over your core can be difficult, especially if they don't know your into AS.

You have to hit different spots with helios and exercise after so the released fat cells get used up, or its just going to become fat again in your body. Experts recommend an hour of cardio after using helios. I would shoot it, go do 45-60 minutes of lifting, then 30-45 minutes of cardio.

I dropped down another 2% to 15% over a month of helios. And that was with a less strict diet than before. I would have continued using t3 but the idea of screwing up my thyroid scares the hell out of me. Taurine does a lot to keep the clen jitters down. I would recommend taking a supplement to lower your blood pressure if you are older.

BF 25-20% 3 months natural dieting
BF 20%-17% 2 months Clen/t3/Yohimbe HCL/ KETO
BF 17%-15% 1 month Helios /KETO

If you are going to use clenbuterol for more than 2 weeks you have to take ketofin. For me ketofin made me very drousy when i woke up and also dry mouth.

Helios is $20 for 10ml and I dosed at 1ml a day. Some people go much higher but I honestly didn't want to use that many insulin needles. When I do more helios I will get higher capacity insulin syringes and maybe look for ones with exchangeable needles.

WARNING!!! Helios does cause bruising! It is hard to be sneaky about bruises repeatedly popping up in certain areas of your body if there is anyone who is going to see them.

Good luck everyone. I post what works for me as a way of giving back to a forum that has given me tons of advice.

Congratulations man - I've been cutting well too the last month. BUt my biggest evil is my drinking. I cant just have a beer, I gotta have half a bot of scotch, 6 pints, 2 bottles of red - nightmare I am. I think I need help. Mind you I've lost 15pounds since Mar 1st! Did you stay off the booze?

Good post! I've been thinking about trying helios for the last lil bit of stubborn fat so I've got a few questions.

1) How bad was the tenderness after inject? It seems like working abs afterwards would really blow if you have bruises on them.

2) Do you have to reconstitute with anything? Or did it already come suspended in a liquid?

3) Did you run it everyday for a month? So 3 bottles?

I was gonna do helios this summer but I don't want people seeing bruises when I've got my shirt off at the pool. So I might do it now and do thermogenics in the summer.

How long did you run the helios for? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

When you say you targeted 4 spots, did you do all 4 at once? for instance, monday pin your left chest, tuesday pin your right chest, wednesday pin your left love handle, etc etc?

Thanks

Ive been using helios.

Ran 2 cycles at 2 weeks a piece.

1ml per day.

I haven't noticed incredible results. I still plan on trying a few more runs.

The tender ness wasnt bad for me, just alil hardening of the skin, and slight tender to the touch.

It wont bug you doing abs afterwards, its not like pip from i.m. gear injections.

It comes in a liquid already, you dont need to add any bac water

It is clen, so you either want to run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Or run it with Keto, or benadryl to keep your receptors fresh.

Good post! I've been thinking about trying helios for the last lil bit of stubborn fat so I've got a few questions.

1) How bad was the tenderness after inject? It seems like working abs afterwards would really blow if you have bruises on them.

2) Do you have to reconstitute with anything? Or did it already come suspended in a liquid?

3) Did you run it everyday for a month? So 3 bottles?

I was gonna do helios this summer but I don't want people seeing bruises when I've got my shirt off at the pool. So I might do it now and do thermogenics in the summer.

I am ha
F way threw bottle....will post review when done. I keep at room temp but someone mentioned Clen needs to be kept in refrigerator...I have ran many Clen cycles and never heard this, but this is a source that I normally would not question as he has given great advice in the past and has many accomplishments under his belt.

So far I am happy with it doing my meso injections to tighten thighs in my prep stage. No bad bruising, lumps only occur sometimes. No jitters noticed...using with the Clen/yombe rub also, but just got that it. Also running s4 cycle which just started Monday. Tis will be my second time with S4 lion...3rd s4 cycle....wouldn't do my prep without it. Ok, different thread....but storage for Helios?

forgot i even made this post. Yeah I like helios but it works best in big deposits like love handles. I definetly saw results using it for a month in love handles. But yes it does take time its not instant it just helps an existing fat loss program.

Things to keep in mind
1)you will probably get brusies at some of the injection sites. I don't know why but you do. Some of them look really dark and gnarly
2) It isn't alot of clen, maybe 40mg per ml and you will only be doing 1 and at most 2 ml a day. I like clen doses of 100mg+ daily so feel free to take more clen later in the day. The yohimbe will give u jitters as well so dont take it all at once. Feel free to take taurine with it because taurine really helps with the clen shakes.
3) You don't need to reconstitute and I don't think you have to refirgerate. You have to refrigerate research chemicles that have a twist off cap because they have no preservatives and you don't want them to get bacteria growing. It's not a problem with helios because its in a sealed container and you use insulin needles.
4) Yes you body will experience downregulation of the receptors affected by clen. NO you can't do clen then do eca and clen again thats retarded they use the same receptors, clen just used them better. Instead buy keto from a reserach chem site and take it for a week every 3rd week of clen use. It will knock u out super tired and you will sleep a long time, and probably feel drowsy in the morning. It kinda sux.
5) I've tried doing some abb sketching with helios but its really hard since I don't haave much fat and its actually harder than you would think to get a needle between your abbs fat since the skin moves all over. I haven't tried it on arms or anything like that. Only stomach area and nipple gyno.

What a great post! Thank you it was everything I was looking for as far as information goes. Thanks again for sharing

Back