T3 / clen cycle for fat loss / weight loss - First time - Need you suggestion guys

Dazkyl

So I have been on a healthy lean diet for about 2 weeks. I lost 3kgs. I am 22, male , 5'8 and weighing at 107kg. Im at about 25% to 30% body fat. Eating very healthy (strict meal plan from a very good nutritionist) , drinking lots of water , multivitamins , cod liver oil , everything in place. Walking for about 40-60 minutes everyday at a good pace.

Main goal is fatloss/weightloss without losing the muscle i already have.

Does a t3(low dosage at about 50mcg) and clen cycle help me even further to get the process faster ?

Thanks

yes, of course t3 and clen will make the fat loss progress faster. but the fact is.. you're fat right now and your body is begging you to lose the excess fat which is why you are able to lose fat so quickly at this stage you are in.

the leaner you get, fat loss starts to slow down and become harder to lose. then eventually, most likely, you will hit a wall. i personally plateau (or seriously slow down fat loss) once i get down to around the 10-11% zone which isnt even THAT lean, but thats when it happens for me.

you're a big boy, we're not here to be your mommy and daddy so if you're set on using those drugs then go ahead, just dont use them now because its all about timing and strategy when it comes to fat loss. lift hard, do your cardio, diet right, do it naturally till you hit that wall. once you hit that wall, then jump on the clen and/or t3

oh and if you're not on gear don't touch t3, it'll eat a lot of your muscle if youre natty

yes, of course t3 and clen will make the fat loss progress faster. but the fact is.. you're fat right now and your body is begging you to lose the excess fat which is why you are able to lose fat so quickly at this stage you are in.

the leaner you get, fat loss starts to slow down and become harder to lose. then eventually, most likely, you will hit a wall. i personally plateau (or seriously slow down fat loss) once i get down to around the 10-11% zone which isnt even THAT lean, but thats when it happens for me.

you're a big boy, we're not here to be your mommy and daddy so if you're set on using those drugs then go ahead, just dont use them now because its all about timing and strategy when it comes to fat loss. lift hard, do your cardio, diet right, do it naturally till you hit that wall. once you hit that wall, then jump on the clen and/or t3

oh and if you're not on gear don't touch t3, it'll eat a lot of your muscle if youre natty

Thing is I dont go to a gym. Im naturally a bit built in terms of muscle. Used to train about 2 years ago. So do you suggest to begin the cycle when I hit a plateau?

Thanks

Thing is I dont go to a gym. Im naturally a bit built in terms of muscle. Used to train about 2 years ago. So do you suggest to begin the cycle when I hit a plateau?

Thanks
no im not suggesting you take steroids, i am suggesting you do not take t3 unless you are on steroids because it will eat your muscles.

dont even think about steroids until you are at least down to 15% as well as steady training regimen and eating right. not to criticize or anything but sounds like you are looking for a shortcut, and thats not what a responsible AAS user is about. i look at these drugs as tools, not as a crutch or shortcut. all those horror stores you hear about performance enhancing drugs like steroids, t3, clen, hgh etc etc etc, in my opinion those stories exist because of uneducated users who see these drugs as shortcuts and the easy way.

but at the end of the day everyone does whatever the fuck they want. just make sure you completely know what you are doing. i work at a gym and us employees openly talk about our AAS usage, and its insane how uneducated some of them are about it.

and thats my 2cc's... good luck brah

no im not suggesting you take steroids, i am suggesting you do not take t3 unless you are on steroids because it will eat your muscles.

dont even think about steroids until you are at least down to 15% as well as steady training regimen and eating right. not to criticize or anything but sounds like you are looking for a shortcut, and thats not what a responsible AAS user is about. i look at these drugs as tools, not as a crutch or shortcut. all those horror stores you hear about performance enhancing drugs like steroids, t3, clen, hgh etc etc etc, in my opinion those stories exist because of uneducated users who see these drugs as shortcuts and the easy way.

but at the end of the day everyone does whatever the fuck they want. just make sure you completely know what you are doing. i work at a gym and us employees openly talk about our AAS usage, and its insane how uneducated some of them are about it.

and thats my 2cc's... good luck brah

Many thanks for the detailed answers. A gym instructor here is going to guide me. As i said cardio and diet are in place. Is a clenbuterol only cycle better ?

Many thanks for the detailed answers. A gym instructor here is going to guide me. As i said cardio and diet are in place. Is a clenbuterol only cycle better ?
dude you dont need anything right now except hard dieting and training. your body is BEGGING you to get rid of all that fat.

but you gotta weigh your options, since you are not taking anything you will lose a bit of muscle regardless but i dont think you care because honestly you're pretty fat so just focus on losing the fat first.

the t3 will burn fat faster no doubt, but you are fucking with your thyroid and are putting yourself at risk of suppressing or lowering your natural t3 production (which it probably already is pretty low naturally since you are even able to get to that much bodyfat)..

the clen will be more muscle sparing compared to the t3, but clen is proven to stiffen the walls of your heart and im no doctor but that does not sound good. at higher doses youll sweat and shake like a junkie, possible insomnia, and get some anxiety.

im currently cutting right now, and i use gear, so when i get to my plateau of like 10-11% bodyfat in about 3-4 weeks, only then i will throw in the t3 at like 75-100mcg a day.

also fuck your trainer. theres a saying that goes "those that can, do. those that can't, teach", so if the trainer does not have an impressive physique he does not know shit.

if you want a real serious diet plan look for a member here named 3J. he will hook you up.

Back