Got kinda an appetite problem

Jimmy101

OK so I am 40 years old 5'7" and 176lbs running my first Test C cycle at 500mg per week pinning twice a week. Using Extreenstane 12.5mg ED and HCG 500 per week. I am just getting into my 3 week of the cycle which by the way is going to be 14 weeks. Going to run Nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). Just don't seen to have a great appetite. Don't get me wrong I am force feeding my self like it was a second job with quality protien and good nutrition. Just was wondering if me appetite will increse making it less of a chore. Any advice would be great and sorry if I sound like a whinny little bitch...Lol!!! Thanks guys!

bullseye.. how many times a day are you eating right now? are your portions big?

i eat 5-6 times a day,some meals are small,like tuna fish sandwitches and then some are big like steaks,hambuger steaks etc......my problem is breakfast,i just cant make myself eat at breakfast,alot anyways,neither my pre-workout meal,but i do good after my workout,i dont know it may be this heat and i drink at least 2 gallons of water a day,so that might be one problem

I eat all day long I make my food up for the whole day in the morning 6 chicken breatst, beans of all sorts vegies protien shakes, I eat completely clean no red meat at all just chicken grilled and served with either salsa or mustered and protien bars and shakes. Trust me its a lot!! I get through it every day I just always heard eating would be a joy while on the gear!! I have never been a big eater, I have put on 15 pounds since the begining I assume alot must be water but work outs are the best in my life!!! I work at eating and will not stop. JUst was really looking forward to having the "big appitite" I always heard about. No big deal I know it is wrok and if it was easy everybody would do it!!!!... hahah!!!!

A68rebal.... You serious about the Boldenone cause I can get some tomorrow I got a guy here that can get it for me!! Would it be ok on my first cycle?

Back