Got my Bloodwork Results - wanting to take first Test E cycle.

Errorz

im 29 years old. 5'7" and weight around 217. worked out on and off for many years im probably around 22% body fat. I want to gain a whole lot of muscle and get rid of the fat around my belly and body. thinking about taking test with very clean eating low to zero carb diet high protein.

my cholesterol right now:

LDL 167.20
HDL 43

my testosterone was 271.80 ng/dL (normal range: 175.0 - 786.0) so im on the lowerside of normal.

i want to see what you guys thought if i lost another 15 or 20 pounds before i started my first cycle ever and follow something like this for my cycle:

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day

good plan on dropping some BF before cycling, it can make it difficult to keep estro in check.

Why do you want to take Fincar? Saw palmetto? do you have prostrate issues?

Where did you get the idea to take clomid during a cycle? that's pretty much wrong on all fronts.

PCT, it's what happens 2 to 3 weeks after your cycle and last about a month. You need to research that some more. It's really important.

There is no need to taper off of test, it tapers all by it self.

hey yea definitely want to drop some fat before I jump on and at the same time drop my cholesterol. as far as Fincar it was to prevent hairloss and at the same time make sure my prostate is okay while on cycle. (no prostate problems now at all but trying to avoid any)

After speaking to a few people i have learned that taking clomid during cycle would be useless as I will be completely shut down so just use it during PCT as you say.

I really am just trying to make sure I dont get any sides. but Yes still working on my cycle plans before I jump on it within the next few weeks.

You don't need clomid on cycle unless you are very sensitive to E2 related sides, and in that case nolva would be better.Your AI should keep sides to a minimum. No sense in tapering off the test either. Just run 600mg ew for 12 weeks.

I would be looking into trt with the test level you have.

If your testosterone is at 271 and you cycle steroids I'm willing to bet with in one to two cycles you will have to go on TRT. Not to alarm you but your Testosterone being at 271 means you pretty much have low testosterone already and could possibly go on TRT. I recommend staying away from steroids, pro hormones, or even sarms because if you get your testosterone much lower you will pretty much have to go on TRT. I think you should get on a diet to loose some body fat and just take natural supplements. We have a diet coach here named 3j that could help personalize a diet plan for you I think that would be a great approach to take. Maybe after you get around 15% body fat and have been back in shape for a while your testosterone levels will get closer to normal ranges. I think you should look into TRT and see if you have any of the symptoms described for low testosterone just to get an idea if your testosterone levels are low enough to be effecting your every day life.

im a little alarmed to be honest. think i may have to do just that...stay away from anything if im already that low...dont want to have to depend on TRT forever. Maybe I was meant to just keep it natural.

Your testosterone reference range is different than we are use to seeing, so it's not as bad as some are making it out to be.

That be like a 500 on a labcorp test, give or take

Your testosterone reference range is different than we are use to seeing, so it's not as bad as some are making it out to be.

yea man shit has me all spooked i hope its different from what you are used to seeing lol

I thought it looked like a normal test if not my bad sorry to the OP for giving him a scare.

i have no insurance but im willing to spend the money to do a labcorp test and compare with my previous results. i will wait a few weeks of my clean eating and cardio regime and see how my results are. i appreciate the help

any natural test boosters i can take that you guys can recommend is that stuff bologne?

None of them work honestly. What time was your blood draw? That can change the picture by up to 40% easily. Lots of sleep, exercise, and a healthy diet WITH ample fats are really the best way to increase testosterone naturally.

None of them work honestly. What time was your blood draw? That can change the picture by up to 40% easily. Lots of sleep, exercise, and a healthy diet WITH ample fats are really the best way to increase testosterone naturally.

my blood test was at 9:30AM after fasting 12+ hours. and yes i pretty much read that there is really nothing to take just stepping up my diet, exercise and sleep which is the regime I am currently on. thank you!

could the morning time blood draw be a factor?

Back