Got referral to an Endo.....................

SHIFTY

I got a referral to an Endo from my doc to do further testing on low TSH (Thyroid) my last blood panel my Test was 340 the normal range on their test was 251-750, I originally got the bloods done for low T and my doc said it was normal. I'm seeing the endo about my thyroid. My question is are endos test different in normal values or is 340 good enough to ask for TRT?

Also I'm 32 years old.

I doubt it's low enough for TRT to be a first choice consideration for a doc. When did you have the low t results drawn? Chances are you'll be tested again- first thing in the morning when t levels are highest.

Eventually you'll probably need TRT but don't be closed to other options in the mean while. I had relatively good success with Clomid for a number of years. I also know guys who've responded well to Hcg mono therapy.
Do you/have you cycled?

I doubt it's low enough for TRT to be a first choice consideration for a doc. When did you have the low t results drawn? Chances are you'll be tested again- first thing in the morning when t levels are highest.

Eventually you'll probably need TRT but don't be closed to other options in the mean while. I had relatively good success with Clomid for a number of years. I also know guys who've responded well to Hcg mono therapy.
Do you/have you cycled?

Test was 2-3 months ago. My TSH was in the 200's will improving TSH improve Test levels?

I did a cycle 2 years ago. Also I used Clomid and Nolva withing the last 2-3 months.

Also I have 10000 iu of HCG on hand. I gonna follow my Endo's protocol so I'm not taking anything as I'm going for Further testing on my thyroid so I'm taking it serious, I was just curious if their test values differ and if it would be odd to talk about TRT as a side note (thyroid protocol being paramount to me).

Don't tell him how you felt on that clomid lol.. Hcg restart/mono much better imo

True, the first 2 years were fine, then after that, despite 400 t levels, symptoms of low t became unbearable and life spiraled out of control. TRT has fixed all that now.

Back