Got my LH to .7, any hope?

Steve78

Long back story, but gist is that I had low T because of a vericocele (TT 388 at age 29)... 41 now.
had it fixed but never really rechecked and years later a hrt clinic doc prescribed trt cause I felt tired and miserable and he said I had no hope going to good natural levels.

I stopped back in 2014, gold turkey and my TT was 144 after 10 weeks.

So I’ve been on trt ever since. I tried so many restarts with different methods, scaly pct, etc. my TT never got above 40 and LH been zero.

I tried one last restart using enclomiphene 25 daily x 30 days and lupron 1 mg x 2 doses spaced a week apart (day 22 and day 30). My LH went to .7! (Checked day 31). My TT values I think were wrong, said 1700 (using immunoassay not LC/ms) but I had no hcg or test, and I felt like shit. Anyway, think there’s any hope at regaining natural levels?

Long back story, but gist is that I had low T because of a vericocele (TT 388 at age 29)... 41 now.
had it fixed but never really rechecked and years later a hrt clinic doc prescribed trt cause I felt tired and miserable and he said I had no hope going to good natural levels.

I stopped back in 2014, gold turkey and my TT was 144 after 10 weeks.

So I***8217;ve been on trt ever since. I tried so many restarts with different methods, scaly pct, etc. my TT never got above 40 and LH been zero.

I tried one last restart using enclomiphene 25 daily x 30 days and lupron 1 mg x 2 doses spaced a week apart (day 22 and day 30). My LH went to .7! (Checked day 31). My TT values I think were wrong, said 1700 (using immunoassay not LC/ms) but I had no hcg or test, and I felt like shit. Anyway, think there***8217;s any hope at regaining natural levels?

how did you fix it the first time?????
what a piece of shit that HRT clinic doctor is man, he is lying to you, YES YOU CAN RECOVER NATURALLY WITH DUE TIME AND A DOCTOR WHO ONLY WANTS TO keep fucking you up so he can keep you as a client and paying for his strippers and hookers lap dance.

and feeling tired and miserable is not a reason to start pinning yourself with hormones, what steroids have you done? what was the cause of your low levels at the start?
lifestyle? do you spend all day and night playing video games? that will cause you to feel miserable and tired all the time. do you exercise at all?
we need more back story dude. details.

Last edited:
I never fixed it... I came off trt and my TT was 144 after 15 weeks...

I know the trt doc should had me try a restart but there’s more money in prescription meds I had to buy from his clinic...

Bottom line is I’ve been on for a while now... many restarts including clomid, nolva lupron etc and the latest was a month of enclomiphene plus lupron and got my LH to .7

Agree, but is there anything I can do about it now? I’m 41, been on trt for 4 years or so now.

My original low t was likely from a long standing vericocele

My question is: is there a possibility of a Hpta recovery or am I destined for trt for my life? Which I have no issue with. Just rather be on no meds etc

Back