GP vs Z intl

KaiserSose

Smoke or get Smoked
I am getting ready to place an order next week and not sure which route to take, I have heard so much lately about GP taking a ridiculously long time, not sure about z intl is I know domestic is all out of stock currently, seeing I am impatient and cheap haha what would you guys recommend? Any updates? Thanks

NG is the only place I know of, the prices seem great I am just worried about the ta as I have been hearing alot of problems with that, so was wondering does z int'l take just as long, domestic seems to be fast but alot more expensive and out of sick.

I would just wait it out. Or try both. You have to pay to play. Keep searching maybe you can come up with something better.

I would just wait it out. Or try both. You have to pay to play. Keep searching maybe you can come up with something better.

Thats your answer right there. Keep looking around if your not happy with those two. There are many gtg places out there. You just have to put in the time.

Do these other places have faster ta, lower prices, better quality, I haven't tried either yet I guess my main concern is quality, they are g2g in that dept right? I mean yes it sucks to wait but sucks even more to wait for crap.

i just got my naps order and it took about 5 weeks... and it was missing a few vials... i need to place another order but like u said z is out of domestic stock and i aint waiting 5 more weeks for stuff. My other source is almost out of everything to and mylocal is crazy expensive. tuff situation

a rep on here told me z euro pharm was about 2 weeks but ide assume prob atleast 3. not sure about international.

Last edited:
GP is the way to go. From my experiences, the Z line is no good. That is my opinion and experience.

You may wait an extra week for the GP if you choose Naps, but you are sacrificing quality.

NG has never takin over a month from date of order, that's on 6 orders. Ordered once from Z int and took around 3 weeks. IMO both are good quality.

I heard Z Int'l is about 3 weeks, does that sound right?

Yes I've received 8 out of 8 international and received them all within about three weeks.

I've been very happy with everything I've tried from Z and the quality has been great.

I'm running some of the Euro line as well and it takes about three weeks as well.

I've never tried Naps I hear they're good but I cant say first hand?

As far as Z - I've had nothing but great service and the same goes for the products.

Z has become somewhat of a friend from our conversations as a customer and he's currently working on some good changes with the domestic line.

I believe he's made the whole domestic line out of stock so he doesn't inconvenience his customers with any interruptions though out the process.

Everything I've tried so far I will reorder again and have already reordered most products a second time.

Looks like I got my Z Dom. order in just in time to beat the sellout......:wiggle:

Id hit up the Int. Z line if I were you.

Yup got my Dom order just in the lick of time as well lol;)

Repo any idea on what kind of changes z is making the to the domestic line???

Nobody can beat Z service NOBODY!!!!

Yup got my Dom order just in the lick of time as well lol;)

Repo any idea on what kind of changes z is making the to the domestic line???

Nobody can beat Z service NOBODY!!!!

I know one of the domestic suppliers he's looking at is extremely good - but I'm not sure what's final - I usually PM him once or twice a week and he'll let me know what's up - I'd hate to comment without his knowing anything for sure?

It's been about 6 months now sense I've been a customer and I'll tell you what - I've really seen him make great strides with the business.

One of the best things he's done - is to ask current and potential customers for their honest feedback on the forums.

This let's him see whats good - and also see any issues that customers might be experiencing that he would not otherwise be aware of - this takes balls ... "and is also brilliant."

I'm a business owner myself who has worked with many other business owners - and this is just my observation of Z.

As you've seen first hand BLKDEATH he's doing everything he possibly can to make everyone happy in this crazy industry - all the way from Poland as English as his second language.

If I hear of any updates I'll be sure to pass them on to you. :)

ill say it again....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is the way to go...sust snd deca is doin its job well..........................

sciroxx is my choice if your gonna go inty. or you might as well get hg gear. theres sources out there look around

Back