Great idea or dumbest thing you heard?

theincredible1

I was wondering about running test. prop.. I know prop kicks in way faster then enan. and I was wondering this.. I know about the whole time on= time off.. so I was wondering since test prop kicks in so much faster If I did 6 weeks of prop. rather then 12 weeks of enan. would I be getting the same amount of gains with less side effects and I would be able to do more cycles?? That might sound confusing but I hope your catching my drift... what do you guys think?

Enanthate hits its peak in about 2 weeks from what I understand. So if you'd like Prop to be equal in effect to a 12 week Enan you'd want to run it for 8 Weeks.

yes.. but pain is the name of the game... i play college football and being in college I cant afford all the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to run long cycles of test... I have never injected anywhere besides my ass... what is the other least painful injection spot.. I believe prop. is EOD injection is this true.. so i believe that 4 injection spots will get the job done.. I guess I will need some reading up to do on prop. because I have no knowledge of the steroid.. i know it is same basically but I will just need to learn the basics.. injecting/ how much to inject and so on... I am thinking more along the lines of running 6 weeks cycles with prop and taking 4-6 weeks off after the cycles and running a short post cycle therapy (pct) after the cycle.. Im hoping to save money on running this.. and the main reason is because I have 8 mths before the first drug test and I need all the cycles in possible because I want to start at linebacker by next year.. maybe a long shot.. but hey its a goal, and Im hoping to achieve it..

just dilute the prop with an equal amount of sterilized peanut oil. works fucking wonderful

Prop or suspension is the way to go for tested athletes. My prop is painless as i made it with 100% Ethyl oleate but you can also cut it with sterile oil like jynx said.

I like the fast action of prop and you will like the way it exits your system fast to avoid drug testing. Prop is ususally injected overy other day. I found the worst pain with prop was when I was injecting larger amounts. 100 mg eod did nothing to me as far as pain goes but that is not a real high dosage either. I ususally start off with prop while also injecting the less painful enanthate. About the time enanthate kicks in I go away from prop until the end of the cycle when I introduce it again at about the time enanthate starts to wear off. This way I know when to time my post cycle therapy (pct) because prop is in and out faster.

theincredible1 said:
I was wondering about running test. prop.. I know prop kicks in way faster then enan. and I was wondering this.. I know about the whole time on= time off.. so I was wondering since test prop kicks in so much faster If I did 6 weeks of prop. rather then 12 weeks of enan. would I be getting the same amount of gains with less side effects and I would be able to do more cycles?? That might sound confusing but I hope your catching my drift... what do you guys think?

has anyone else tried this method of cycling gear? and if so how were the results?

theincredible1 said:
yes.. but pain is the name of the game... i play college football and being in college I cant afford all the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to run long cycles of test... I have never injected anywhere besides my ass... what is the other least painful injection spot.. I believe prop. is EOD injection is this true.. so i believe that 4 injection spots will get the job done.. I guess I will need some reading up to do on prop. because I have no knowledge of the steroid.. i know it is same basically but I will just need to learn the basics.. injecting/ how much to inject and so on... I am thinking more along the lines of running 6 weeks cycles with prop and taking 4-6 weeks off after the cycles and running a short post cycle therapy (pct) after the cycle.. Im hoping to save money on running this.. and the main reason is because I have 8 mths before the first drug test and I need all the cycles in possible because I want to start at linebacker by next year.. maybe a long shot.. but hey its a goal, and Im hoping to achieve it..

None of this is dumb or out of th ordinary... quite rational to be truthful. Especially for an athlete wanting to comepete. In your situation (stated above) short esters would be a must in my opinion. Give it a shot, I think you'll probably like it. Prop is great if you can manage all the sticks properly.
..and good luck with your goal!! You can do it bro and your boy JC is pulling for you!! :) Keep us posted!

i was always liked shooting my quads as well as my glutes, and as long as i kept the volume of the injection under 1.5 cc's, delts are nice too

and as for the comment about HCG, i think its pretty cheap in most cases... so you should look into taking it with your cycles...

and i like to idea of a college athlete knowing that they are going to be tested and keeping the esters short... shows you were thinking, good luck with the cycle and let us know about your results, maybe a "My Steroid Cycle" thread should be started

Well I never thought of using prop until a few days ago and I already have a cycle of test enan. coming in this week so I will probably just take the enan. but after that I will def. be hitting up some test prop. and I will probably stack it with tren. but another question I had is... Im wanting to get big off test prop. but I am wanting to not get rediculously because I need speed so what would an effective doasge be for test prop.. or even test enan. while I am running that.. some people might disagree but i will only be running 6 weeks of enan. but I will run prop. 4 weeks after the enan.

yeah but I will run prop. within 2 weeks after enan.. i really dont want to take that long ester and spend the money and run HCG.

Well I never thought of using prop until a few days ago and I already have a cycle of test enan. coming in this week so I will probably just take the enan. but after that I will def. be hitting up some test prop. and I will probably stack it with Tren. but another question I had is... Im wanting to get big off test prop. but I am wanting to not get rediculously because I need speed so what would an effective doasge be for test prop.. or even test enan. while I am running that.. some people might disagree but i will only be running 6 weeks of enan. but I will run prop. 4 weeks after the enan.

Your speed and agility are going to be determined by your training while your on. Stay intense, keep sprinting and continue to do your plyo's - hopefully your speed and agility will increase with your strength!

i have only used prop and I'm doing a 6 weeker right now... So in my own opinion its a good idea I think I've gone twelve and eight weeks previously on prop and felt each time that after the 6 weeks mark gains slow down dramatically for me. If you don't mind poking yourself I like prop ed. I'm on 75mg ed right now and love it. Plus with injecting less prop equals less pain. I had some good stuff on my first cycle and could inject 2cc with minimal pain... and yes it really was prop.

Back