Greatwhitetpeptides!!! Wtf

jimbo79

stop fn staring!
Holy shit... Unbelievable! I ordered friday during the sail..got confirmation my shit was shipped out saturday..and it was in hand today! that my friends is fn fast! That speed is rivaled only by domestic and even beats some of those. Thanks for that effort! how to win a member over 101...:)

Credit where credit is due..mods please edit title to greatwhit..sorry phone did it didnt catch it:(

These guys are great to deal with super fast T/A, emails promptly, products are potent.

2 swollen peptide induced thumbs up!

Same here. These guys are the fastest I've ever dealt with, without a doubt. And their stuff is 100% legit as well, and good prices. GW is one of the best there is, no doubt.

just ordered 7 bottles of meleno tan 2, happy to of come across this thread.. makes me feel better after never hearing of them before.

i Just started the mt2 last night.

nicee.. Perfect actually.. Help me out bro, ive researched this shit a while back but never actually got some and forgot about dosing and shit... GWP was so cheap i said fuck it and grabbed some.

They come in 10mg vials, how long does that last you?

How much are you doing for your loading stage and how much u plan to take for your maintenance stage?

thanks buddy!

nicee.. Perfect actually.. Help me out bro, ive researched this shit a while back but never actually got some and forgot about dosing and shit... GWP was so cheap i said fuck it and grabbed some.

They come in 10mg vials, how long does that last you?

How much are you doing for your loading stage and how much u plan to take for your maintenance stage?

thanks buddy!

the first vial should be good for the loading stage...mix one ml of sterile water into vial.

roll it for a few seconds till mixed.

use 1cc insulin syringe...first 5 tics would be 1mg of mt2...the loading phase varies between wherever your looking up info.

I'm trying 1mg everynight till the first vial is gone.

Then every 5 days .5mg which is 500mcg
that's 2-3 tics on the syringe.

You could also do 1mg every 5 days.

thats the maintenance phase..

And if you cease injections..the tan stays for a few months.

This is what i've gathered so far...

Oh and tanning a couple times a week.

If anybody else has anything to add or correct...pls do:)

the first vial should be good for the loading stage...mix one ml of sterile water into vial.

use 1cc insulin syringe...first 5 tics would be 1mg of mt2...the loading phase varies between wherever your looking up info.

Ya!!! Damn old timer don't break your hip!! Lmao

can I use bottled water or boil water or do I gotta buy it from a research company?

soo 1mg ed till first vial is gone = loading stage then half a mg every 5 days after that..

And you measured this on slin pins right cuz reg syringes are way diff

can I use bottled water or boil water or do I gotta buy it from a research company?
i would buy from a reasearch company soo 1mg ed till first vial is gone = loading stage then half a mg every 5 days after that..
yes And you measured this on slin pins right cuz reg syringes are way diff

yup, slin pins...use 1cc size...load up the syringe with the water..put in the vial..

when drawing..draw back to the #10..it's a very tiny amount...that will give you 1mg of mt2..

I have never heard any complaints about GWP's customer service and shipping. But i wonder if anyone did a research with GWP's IGF DES. They sell it so cheap (39.99$) that's too good to be true, especially when compared to SRC selling DES for 84.95$. SRC's DES is very potent, what about GWP's?

Knightrider some places get bulk cheaper. SRC DES is very good and they carry all American made peptides. The others are from china but that doesn't mean there is any difference in potency but only way to tell is personal experience and I can say 100% that src is legit and potent.

JIMBO they were able to send these your way? That's good to hear. I just ran some MTII only 10mg. Started first couple days at 250mcg then up to 500mcg then 500mcg a week for 2-3 weeks. Honestly this worked great. I tanned 2-3 times for about 10 minutes at a time and had a perfect tab, not too dark.

Only issues was it brought out a lot of moles like all over and made them a really dark. They are still here even without the tan. Also made my skin look olive until I had a tan. It works well and I liked it at those low doses but not sure I want these sides.

Let me know what you think of it and if you notice anything similar. Oh also had a little discoloration around eyes so when you tan use the eye things. I hate tanning but this made it way more effective.

Knightrider some places get bulk cheaper. SRC DES is very good and they carry all American made peptides. The others are from china but that doesn't mean there is any difference in potency but only way to tell is personal experience and I can say 100% that src is legit and potent.

JIMBO they were able to send these your way? That's good to hear. I just ran some MTII only 10mg. Started first couple days at 250mcg then up to 500mcg then 500mcg a week for 2-3 weeks. Honestly this worked great. I tanned 2-3 times for about 10 minutes at a time and had a perfect tab, not too dark.

Only issues was it brought out a lot of moles like all over and made them a really dark. They are still here even without the tan. Also made my skin look olive until I had a tan. It works well and I liked it at those low doses but not sure I want these sides.

Let me know what you think of it and if you notice anything similar. Oh also had a little discoloration around eyes so when you tan use the eye things. I hate tanning but this made it way more effective.

Yup, they got it up here and quick too. I heard that freckles and moles go darker, I have some freckles on my shoulders, hope it's not really an issue..

And for dosing I was reading and reading and found it varied quite abit.

I hope im not going overkill..doing 1mg ed for ten days then .5 every 5 days...

Hey user, I heard it's smart to cover lips and even face when in the tanning bed, have you ever heard that?

I guess it has something to do with daily uv exposure..and lips can turn charcoal color?

Back