Greg Valentino interview

Absolutely revolting. He says at one point that he's slightly embarassed- he should be very ashamed.

Gregg Valentino is the shit- haha not saying I'd do to my body what he did to his but I like what the guy has to say and he just doesnt give a fuck.

Haters

Why are you peeps hatin' on the "Freak." Damn, stop hatin'. Even Star and bucwild wouldn't hate like you cats! He doesn't need to please you low lives! I'm sure this is allllllllllll you do allllllllllllll day long; post crap on these forums! This is the first time I've EVER gone on one so........HATERS!

Wildmaleny

Wildmaleny said:
Why are you peeps hatin' on the "Freak." Damn, stop hatin'. Even Star and bucwild wouldn't hate like you cats! He doesn't need to please you low lives! I'm sure this is allllllllllll you do allllllllllllll day long; post crap on these forums! This is the first time I've EVER gone on one so........HATERS!

Wildmaleny

are u shitting me, this ass face waste our time on his first post with this shit....
Oh (Wildmaleny) you were probably his cellmate :spank: :flipoffha

The guy is just doing what he does. Personally I would rather have 15 inch arms than 27 inch arms but thats just me...I am not going to judge him for what he does.

Wildmaleny said:

Wildmaleny

greg v. stfu :fawk2:

Matthias1550 said:
The guy is just doing what he does. Personally I would rather have 15 inch arms than 27 inch arms but thats just me...I am not going to judge him for what he does.
Those are not real arms by any stretch of the imagination.
Even site injections will not give such ungodly muscle shape, look at how atrophied his forearms are in comparison to his upper arms.
Synthol

Larry Hagmans Liver said:
Those are not real arms by any stretch of the imagination.
Even site injections will not give such ungodly muscle shape, look at how atrophied his forearms are in comparison to his upper arms.
Synthol

May be Synthol maybe not. I dont know. Nature does produce some pretty strange things at times. If the guy wants to do this to his body let'm be. Alot of the pros are labeled freaks and rightfully so by the general public. Hes just another freak.

Back