Greg Valentino interview

Any pics of him with no shirt? He looks fucking retarded to say the least. I would've stayed the way he looked in the first pic, maybe at the most the second. After that he justs looks fuckin stupid.

what a legend i get the shits when joe blow down the street thinks im a dick
the whole world thinks this guys a dick and he doesnt give a shit hes happy with his quest to be the arm freak ....good for him the interview was hilarious really hes got nothing to do with body building hes more your ripleys believe it or not type of dude
kinda look good in one of jim roses side shows ....gotta love those carnies

th_sgn2.gif

- "I started in 1972! I know more about training than most of these guys, I swear to God"

haha is that why he has such large legs and great symmetry??

Gregg

Love him or hate him i could care less how he built his body but i will tell you this i met him in person in 2009 and he was a pleasure to talk to and a super nice guy i had my then 2 yr old daughter with me and he was super nice and made her laugh to. It was at an amusement park and a 90 degree day an he even asked if i wanted some MD back orders that were in his car. I will always stick up for gregg because of how he was when i met him!! So say what u will about his body but his personality is A number one in my book

Gregg is the man! Everyone bashes this guy but look! He just doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks. I would love to have the knowledge of AAS that this guy has. He is a well respected guy in my book. Honestly i think he could make a killing in the supplement world!

Back