GSO filtering - need a fast answer!

Tranq

planning on making some tren e and test e for the first time today; i will also be using GSO for the first time too.

i want to know if i can use unfiltered cooking GSO then filter the final product? or do i need to filter the GSO prior to mixing anything with it?

planning on making some tren e and test e for the first time today; i will also be using GSO for the first time too.

i want to know if i can use unfiltered cooking GSO then filter the final product? or do i need to filter the GSO prior to mixing anything with it?

Sterilize your GSO, then filter after your powders are mixed with oil..

gso=grape seed oil... you need to buy usp carrier oils... never used cooking oil because it is not in a sterile environment and yeah... just would never do that to peeps... or urself... just buy usp carrier oil from rls... easiest way and you dont have to hassel w sterilizing it...

if you use clean oil.. mix with hormone and ba bb... except for test e.. you dont need bb.. then bake it then filter after cooling

I use rls myself but, you can use regular old Grapseed oil or sesame seed oil from your grocery store.
It's harder to filter it at the final stage but.... You also do not NEED to do anything to your oil prior to filtering... That is the point of filtering!!!!! When you filter as long as you filter everything WARM say 70-85 degree C you will knock out any bacteria or viruses or particles and things with a .22um filter.
There is no need whatsoever to use Prefiltered or even sterile oil prior to your own STERILE FILTERING hence the term STERILE FILTERING!!!
Having said that, prefiltered and USP oils tend to be and always have been with my experience... MUCH MUCH thinner cause anyand all traces of crap is filtered out making your STERILE FILTER process soooooooooo much easier!!!

I use rls myself but, you can use regular old Grapseed oil or sesame seed oil from your grocery store.
It's harder to filter it at the final stage but.... You also do not NEED to do anything to your oil prior to filtering... That is the point of filtering!!!!! When you filter as long as you filter everything WARM say 70-85 degree C you will knock out any bacteria or viruses or particles and things with a .22um filter.
There is no need whatsoever to use Prefiltered or even sterile oil prior to your own STERILE FILTERING hence the term STERILE FILTERING!!!
Having said that, prefiltered and USP oils tend to be and always have been with my experience... MUCH MUCH thinner cause anyand all traces of crap is filtered out making your STERILE FILTER process soooooooooo much easier!!!

x2. I cant believe you waste the extra money it cost for usp. It gets sterilized once filtered. I use cotton seed/GSO/safflower from the store. Just doesn't make sense to buy pre filtered when you filter anyways. Baking in the oven is also not needed, just warm on the stove to disolve hormone and filter warm.

im sorry.. i am wrong i guess... i just think that the cleaner the safer.. preference on oven or stove.. i am used to oven to also sterilize my bottles and tops... and i know the 2%ba and added heat and the filtering will kill all bacteria and filter out any dust particles.. but i am just a lil safe.. i dont want any peeps getting abscess' or anything... but thank you all for your great insight... ill stick with usp already filtered so it is easier.. plus.. if your making a lot.. a few bottles of finished product will pay for the 1L... u know.... thanks guys.. you are all bros to me....

Nothing is sterile until it goes thru a filter. Buying sterile carrier oils is a waste because once you add it to you cooked raw and solvents, they could be carrying bacteria. No need to purchase anything sterile until it hits the filter then all vials etc must be steralized.

And just for info, BA does not sterilize. It's simply an antimicrobial meaning it will prevent the growth of new bacteria.

Nothing is sterile until it goes thru a filter. Buying sterile carrier oils is a waste because once you add it to you cooked raw and solvents, they could be carrying bacteria. No need to purchase anything sterile until it hits the filter then all vials etc must be steralized.

And just for info, BA does not sterilize. It's simply an antimicrobial meaning it will prevent the growth of new bacteria.

I totally agree I feel as though this is the final answer!!! Thanks guys!

Back