Guidance..?

Ironliver

Young And Gettin' It
Looking for some guidance as my doctor lacks a lot of knowledge in this area and not too sure where else to go.. I have had recent blood tests done for my free testosterone levels that came in at 52 pmol/L.

I've used this link mens-hormonal-health.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html to convert my levels..

Also gives charts of normal ranges for various age groups.. From the research that i've done my levels are very low?

Can anyone offer me some guidance or information ? Would appreciate it if it could be true information and not just someones knowledge they've gathered from the web because more and more is becoming false b.s!

Thanks ahead of time

What diagnosis did your doctor give you? What are your other lab results? And what symptoms are you feeling -- why did you go to the doctor in the first place?

What diagnosis did your doctor give you? What are your other lab results? And what symptoms are you feeling -- why did you go to the doctor in the first place?

I've been having a lot of symptoms that have all been showing the main culprit of low test. Constant headaches, very tired all the time, not much motivation, no morning erections, small testicle size, garbage libido, been having some pretty bad anxiety, lost about 15 lbs of muscle, can't concentrate worth shit anymore.

I've just been referred to an endo as my doctor is a p.o.s. and waste of my time. I got tested for free testosterone and my levels are 52 pmol/L. All the other general tests are in range. I can't find any info regarding the measure pmol/L for testosterone.

Post all of your lab results. The level you are at along with their respective normal ranges. That would help.

Back