Guys, Is GHRP 6 good for anything else but make you hungry?

yellowballs

Just reading up on posts by various individuals and seeing alot of guys saying that they get crazy hungry from ghrp6. But how about anything else?? Any strength gain, fat loss, muscle gain??

Well ive never run it alone but i have with a mod 1-29 (cjc-1293, sermorelin) and it def has GH like benefits on a smaller scale. Fatloss, lean body mass and sense of well being to name a few.

Well ive never run it alone but i have with a mod 1-29 (cjc-1293, sermorelin) and it def has GH like benefits on a smaller scale. Fatloss, lean body mass and sense of well being to name a few.

Ok, I was goona do ghrp 6 at 100mcg 2 - 3 times per day.
How do you run the cjc -1293 with that??

If you can run the combo and manage 4-5 injections a day it will be even better. Im running mod grf with ghrp2 or ipa and I noticed a significant difference when I started getting in 5 injections a day.

If you can run the combo and manage 4-5 injections a day it will be even better. Im running mod grf with ghrp2 or ipa and I noticed a significant difference when I started getting in 5 injections a day.

I have read around and quite a lot of guys are doing 2 x 100mcg a day, Jimithing said he ran 3 x 100 so are you saying to run it at 4-500mcg?? Im not saying your wrong , its just the first time I have seen this since I started reading up.

If i was going to increase the dosage, which I wouldn't. I would do more and still keep my injections at 3x/day. 150mcg is the max i would do per injection (of each ghrp/cjc) and i dont really think the diff between 100mcg and 150 is enough to warrant making the jump. However like i said if i were going too, I would do 3 injections at 150mcg each,. Not 4-5 injections at 100mcg/each.

Yes, I'm running a total of 400-500 mcg of mod grf and ipa or ghrp2 each day. Everyone is different so what works best for me may not work best for you but When I went from dosing 3 times to 4 or 5 times a day I noticed a significant difference. I started them as part of my pct over 3 months ago, my recovery is almost as good as when I was on cycle, my strength has only gone down 5-10 lbs per lift and I have not lost a single pound yet my stomach is looking tighter.

Approximately 100 mcg is the saturation dose so the way I understand it you would actually get better results if you added an extra dose or two @100 mcg versus increasing the mcg per dose and administering fewer doses. I not saying anyone is wrong here this is just my thought process and opinion based on my experience and research.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm running a total of 400-500 mcg of mod grf and ipa or ghrp2 each day. Everyone is different so what works best for me may not work best for you but When I went from dosing 3 times to 4 or 5 times a day I noticed a significant difference. I started them as part of my pct over 3 months ago, my recovery is almost as good as when I was on cycle, my strength has only gone down 5-10 lbs per lift and I have not lost a single pound yet my stomach is looking tighter.

Alright, good info bro, thanks!

Back