Guys that have been on trt for over 5 years

Name is Dennis been on fer about 10 years. In 33 now. Not going to respond in your order just give you some thougths.. Some times I wish I never started. I gets difficult. Finding buying injecting repeat.. I say I do hrt but also run tren a lot.. I hrt with prope.. Cyp is for old ass people.. Im damn lean. I weight 235 and am almost at 400 on my bench. E blocks are hard to get. Uhhh. Would I do it again.. Yes.. You build up scar tissues. Your nuts shrink and you can shoot that far at all!!! Kinda embarrassing when a girl expects a lot and it drizzled out like I'm fuckin 90.. Good shit thoe

Are you taking HCG with trt? HCG has stopped any shrinkage for me and makes my loads huge

Ive only been on trt for around 6 months. Im on 70md of test cyp 2x per week and 400iu hcg 2x per week. I was dialed in pretty quick just had to lower my dose from 160 to 140mg. 140mg puts me at about 1300 tt before my injection which is very high. That causes some HCT issues so I donate blood wvery 3-4 months. I could easily drop my doseage further to stop yhe need to donate but i like my lvls high and donating has some huge health benefits. Love trt, will never go off.

1)Low energy, depression, anxiety. Low muscle mass, belly fat.
2)32
3)Similar to how I felt when I was 21. More energy, confidence. Strength and stamina shot way up.
4)So far no; just started 500iu HCG weekly so we shall see if anything changes.
5)No sir!

I wish I would've started HCG when I started my Test; but considering my endo wanted to start me off on clomid instead of test, I think I did ok starting out.

Last edited:
Hey bro I totally misread your title; my apologies as I have NOT been on for over 5 years. Started cycling 13 years ago but am new to prescribed TRT.

I have been on TRT for over 7 years. I am convinced TRT was a great decision. My life got better as a result. However, over the past couple of years I have experienced significant testicular atrophy. The doctor I have been seeing is a general practitioner and I do not believe he knows enough to guide folks on TRT. He does not order and review blood tests that provide detailed hormonal information. He is ok with just checking total Testosterone. He sent me to a urologist who got me to start large doses of HCG to wake up my balls. That worked for a while, but it seems not to be effective anymore. I need coaching and guiding from an expert who specializes in TRT. I feel like my balls are half the size they were just 2 years ago, and I am afraid of losing them completely. I fear getting off TRT and feeling like I did before I started. I am looking for a doctor to coach me professionally, both online or over the phone. Can you recommend?

I have been on TRT for over 7 years. I am convinced TRT was a great decision. My life got better as a result. However, over the past couple of years I have experienced significant testicular atrophy. The doctor I have been seeing is a general practitioner and I do not believe he knows enough to guide folks on TRT. He does not order and review blood tests that provide detailed hormonal information. He is ok with just checking total Testosterone. He sent me to a urologist who got me to start large doses of HCG to wake up my balls. That worked for a while, but it seems not to be effective anymore. I need coaching and guiding from an expert who specializes in TRT. I feel like my balls are half the size they were just 2 years ago, and I am afraid of losing them completely. I fear getting off TRT and feeling like I did before I started. I am looking for a doctor to coach me professionally, both online or over the phone. Can you recommend?
what dosages of hcg did your endo give you?

To wake up production the Urologist put me on 2000IUs twice per week for two months and he also prescribed clomid 25mg/day. That was last year. Then he had me gradually dropped back to 600IUs 3 times/wk, which I am still on and still on the same clomid. Also I dropped Test supplementation from the original 50-60mg twice a week to 40-50mg just once a week, and still taking 1/2 mg of Amiridex EOD. My problem is that I am going to 2 docs that do not talk to one another (urologist and family doc) and I think neither deals with TRT patients regularly - they do not order the comprehensive lab tests that my old TRTdoctor used to order and regularly reviewed with me. My family doc is good for treating a cold, but he is def not a TRT doc. On the other hand I like him because if I ask tell him that I am interested in a particular treatment method that requires prescribing this or that, including TRT, and as long as I give him an educated explanation and good reason, then he is very open to accommodate - he is not like some docs that are obtuse or do not want to hear about TRT. For this reason, I need expert coaching so I can have my local Doc help me better

Back