Guys, would you have sex with another guy? (Its anonymous so be honest)

Would you have sex with another guy?

• Total voters
For some reason I think bodybuilders have a higher percentage of gay people than the regular public...

anywyas...nay over here

All roiders are homophobic(not all, or non-juice guys just as homophobic) even if they have had a gay moment they would tell no-one.(some do tell)
Since I am life time clean and hetero, I've been around many roid boys all my life. I have nothing against people who take steroids as long as they admit it. Most of my friends are on heavy.
One guy about 20 years ago, The bigggest badest(He was on heavy all the time) football player of a certain college, admitted to a large group of friends that he let a guy fuck him just to see what it was like. Everyone thought this was funny since said guy was(Very charismatic,could make peple laugh).(everyone thought he walked on water)No one said one bad thing about it, since everyone knew he was very hetero(It's a continuum that people land on somewhere). I have to admit I had much respect for him. He could give a shit about what people said of him, being a god he was back then. I do not think many people even remember. He could do anything and no one would think less of him.
I think It,s folly to think, in an over aggressive state of mind, that a guy who is hetero, would rather die than to think it posible. Many times sex is sex, why the stigma that society creates, can keep people(FROM) thinking for themselves!
I know many wont agree, though I am not singling anyone out, nor do I want to cause disadence, or insult anyone. It is just a thought.

forvlaka said:
All roiders are homophobic(not all, or non-juice guys just as homophobic) even if they have had a gay moment they would tell no-one.(some do tell)
Since I am life time clean and hetero, I've been around many roid boys all my life. I have nothing against people who take steroids as long as they admit it. Most of my friends are on heavy.
One guy about 20 years ago, The bigggest badest(He was on heavy all the time) football player of a certain college, admitted to a large group of friends that he let a guy fuck him just to see what it was like. Everyone thought this was funny since said guy was(Very charismatic,could make peple laugh).(everyone thought he walked on water)No one said one bad thing about it, since everyone knew he was very hetero(It's a continuum that people land on somewhere). I have to admit I had much respect for him. He could give a shit about what people said of him, being a god he was back then. I do not think many people even remember. He could do anything and no one would think less of him.
I think It,s folly to think, in an over aggressive state of mind, that a guy who is hetero, would rather die than to think it posible. Many times sex is sex, why the stigma that society creates, can keep people(FROM) thinking for themselves!
I know many wont agree, though I am not singling anyone out, nor do I want to cause disadence, or insult anyone. It is just a thought.

Call me.

forvlaka said:

this guy is a homo and he totally wants to fuck the football player guy that he seems to worship.

i live on south beach, fl.....i am straight and married..... many many many times the hottest frickin chick walks by and all my friends tonques r on the floor.....as soon as she is by us, all the girls in the group r laughing that its a guy..... well, i guess i MIGHT have boinked some dude/shemale/tranny prior to being married...cant frickin tell if its a dude, dont know how they can tell but guess they r right....... if it looks like a hot chick, talks like a hot chick, smells liek a hot chick, feels like a woman, has no arm or leg hair, holes in the appropriate places and most importantly i dont frickin know any better, fuck it........so, i guess in a very round about way, im ok w it under those conditions.......

There should be a 'guys only' option, but the thread is gay enough as is.

forvlaka said:

doOd gay is gay, is gay... It isnt' just sex when you let a man stick his dick in your ass lol...IT IS FUCKING GAY. There is a reason that male lions don't go up and hump other male lions...Cuz its FUCKING GAY. And if your big "badass friend let some other guy fuck him in the ass...He's fucking Gay too. There is a thick line between being gay or not gay...And your big friend walked that gay mile into Homo-land.It isn't natural, and normal men or animals don't want nothing sexual with other men or animals. Just because a few nutt balls like to suck dick out there, doesn't make it a standard that everyones a little gay but just afraid to admit it. Just because Jeffery Dahmer ate people doesn't make us all Canibals, it means Jeffery Dahmer was fucking crazy... he was different, abnormal, and by the way GAY.eating people is gross, and gettin fucked in the ass is grosser. Those are two things only weird daddy fuckers do.And I hate it even worse when you talk about being Homo-phobic, like someone not liking the idea of man-on-man ass fucking is wierd. I'm not homo-phobic but I don't have anything in common with gay men, and Have no desire to be around them.They are just like women with dicks, none of the pros and all of the cons. I don't hang around to many ugly girls now, so why would I want to throw in some ugly,whiny chicks that got dicks on top of that. At least you can fuck an ugly girl when your drunk. Quit trying to make us all like Gay Guys, or feel bad that we think being gay is fuckin stupid... lol. :flipoffha

Last edited:
...but what if you were in prison for life and there was a little Asian tranny in the joint with you..no sucky/fucky? I'm married with kids, so no funny stuff here.

Old Balls said:
...but what if you were in prison for life and there was a little Asian tranny in the joint with you..no sucky/fucky? I'm married with kids, so no funny stuff here.

Good question bro.

The second sentence concerns me though.

seti said:
i live on south beach, fl.....i am straight and married..... many many many times the hottest frickin chick walks by and all my friends tonques r on the floor.....as soon as she is by us, all the girls in the group r laughing that its a guy..... well, i guess i MIGHT have boinked some dude/shemale/tranny prior to being married...cant frickin tell if its a dude, dont know how they can tell but guess they r right....... if it looks like a hot chick, talks like a hot chick, smells liek a hot chick, feels like a woman, has no arm or leg hair, holes in the appropriate places and most importantly i dont frickin know any better, fuck it........so, i guess in a very round about way, im ok w it under those conditions.......

I haven't seen one in person, but from the pictures I've seen, you'd have to be pretty drunk to be fooled by a vagina that was assembled by plastic surgeons.

Back