Gw 501516 aka Cardarine comprehensive cycle

MusclesMcGee

I scanned the internet for 3 hours and could not find any solid info as for what to expect with this product, I will be reviewing GW-XT by C-T labs, at 30mg a day for 30 days unless I decide to continue. I train for 2 1/2 to 3 hours 6 days a week weight training with 10-12 minutes of HIIT cardio at the end of my program, I have been steady on this program for 5 weeks now so this is a very good starting point. My diet consists of hard boiled eggs, 95/5 lean ground beef, 94/6 lean ground turkey with bell peppers and jalapenos for every meal throughout the day with the exception of my pre and post workout meals which consist of 60 grams of carbs (oats with protein powder mixed in) both pre and post, yes I'm only on 120 grams of carbs a day. I have been having 1 cheat meal a week but for the sake of this experiment I am doing away with my cheat meal.

Other supplements included in my trial
-2 grams of L- Carnitine with both my pre and post workout meals
-2250mg of L- citrulline pre workout and 1500mg post workout
- 3 grams of D-Aspartic acid both upon waking and pre workout
-1500mg L-Arginine pre workout
-1 scoop GoW pre workout- pre workout
-1 teaspoon MCT oil 4 times a day
-Also my GW schedule is 10mg upon waking, 10mg pre workout, 10mg before bed

Stats:
-6ft tall
-189lbs
-Bf% 12( this is an estimate I'm getting measured this week)
-24 Y/O

I will be posting progress every 3 days or so

Last edited:
So I started my first dose on Wednesday the 14th At 190lbs, it's now Saturday morning and I'm still at 190lbs, visually I can't tell if I'm looking leaner or I'm just seeing what I want to see but I think I'm looking slightly leaner, in the gym I'm having mixed thoughts, some lifts my weight has gone down significantly and some seem a hell of a lot easier but one thing that is for certain my endurance is through the roof.

Well I have noticed visual changes already but not anything on the scale I could see how one could easily get discouraged and start to slack on diet and training but this C-T labs version also has 500mg HMB and 100mcg T2 per serving so daily I'm taking in 30mg gw, 1500mg HMB and 300mcg T2( The high dose of t2 is why I decided to add the ligandrol for retaining muscle mass)

Well I'm going to continue this for the 30 day duration and keep to my diet and training, I'll get to the bottom of it, I'm not doing macros but at 120 grams of carbs a day I should see results

1 week update : gw and ligandrol for 1 week, looking A lot leaner and I'm up from 190 to 193, feel great in the gym tons on endurance, getting stronger while carb depleted, if I had to compare lig to an anabolic I would say it's a poor man's EQ cause I have a never ending hunger that I did not have before

Sunday: weight still 193, looking a lot leaner, ALOT , haven't changed my diet, training is getting more intense, prior to this I did not lift for 6 months, I've been back in the gym for 8 weeks at this point, and only been deadlifting for 2 weeks and I managed to pull 405 for one Idk if it is sarm related or I'm just a beast, got my body fat measures at 7% with a 7 point test, but I'm guessing I'm more around 9% because of I was 7 my whole 6 pack would be out instead of just 1/4 of it. I hired a nutrition coach a few days ago and have been keeping a log of all my food intake, last night I added it up for shts and gigs and my calories a day are around 3300 which I was actually upset with because ive been trying to cut. But here is what a day in my food log looks like

7am- 6oz beef/turkey mix
9am- 6oz beef/ turkey mix
10am- 2 egg whites
11am- 6oz beef/turkey mix
Noon- 2 egg whites
1pm- 6oz beef/turkey mix
2pm- 1 cup oats, 2 scoops ON protein powder
6pm- 1 cup oats, 2 scoops ON protein powder
7pm- 6oz beef/turkey mix
8pm- 2 egg whites
9pm- 6oz beef/turkey mix

2 weeks into gw and ligandrol, endurance and strength are rising at a very consistent rate, diet is the same and training days are getting longer due to increased endurance, weight on scale is up to 198 and has been steady at 198 for 2 days now(started at 190) continuing to lean out as well

Midway through third week of ligandrol and gw, im up to 200lbs on the scale so 10lbs total so far, I am looking fuller and leaner got my abs popping out now, I made a drastic diet change yesterday in not going to type it out but it's 5 meals a day and it ends up being

Cal: 2755.8
P: 187.94
C: 125.49
F: 176.14

But I am up a full 10lbs and leaner I hope this new meal plan Pays off, more updates to come

So to conclude my experiment, after the 30 days I got pinched again with a 7 point test, I got pinched twice 2 weeks apart and in that 2 weeks I went from 7.9 bf% to 6.5 bf% and went from 190lbs to 205lbs and I am holding steady through pct. I used ligandrol for 30 days along with gw for 30 days and at the 15 day mark I added mk677 to the mix and am continuing to run mk through my pct. Hope this helps someone

Back