Gyno lump help 2 weeks into letro cycle

So.. what's wrong with my course

I went back to the top and read through again, in brief the only things wrong with your course were #1 deciding to stop the AI, #2 not taking HCG, #3 not describing PCT - meaning days off after last shot then PCT drugs/doses/duration.

Trying to rid yourself of gyno while taking 600 mg/wk of test injections is generally not going to work out. Most common advice is to wait until you stop your cycle then do any number of things as described above, best would be to source some raloxifene.

But before that you need to sort out what you are going to do to keep running or end your cycle, how to PCT or cruze, and then tackle the gyno.

I went back to the top and read through again, in brief the only things wrong with your course were #1 deciding to stop the AI, #2 not taking HCG, #3 not describing PCT - meaning days off after last shot then PCT drugs/doses/duration.

Trying to rid yourself of gyno while taking 600 mg/wk of test injections is generally not going to work out. Most common advice is to wait until you stop your cycle then do any number of things as described above, best would be to source some raloxifene.

But before that you need to sort out what you are going to do to keep running or end your cycle, how to PCT or cruze, and then tackle the gyno.

#2 I am taking HCG just didnt feel the need to mention it- im takin 500iu once a week is that dosage ok?
#3 I will be doing a PCT, it will be poWer PCT just maybe 50mg of chlomid rather than 100mg

Hmm I cant source raloxifene and I really dont think i wanna do letro off cycle. I've been on letro for about 3 weeks now and i dont feel THAT bad, Ive heard it takes 60 days to stablise in youre blood so I dont know whether to just stick to for 60 days and then see what happens then. Rather than giving up now when ive been on it so long already. How low would my cruze dose have to be for the letro to work? I guess Im gonna have to end my course and c***se until 60 days of letro and then PCT. What a waste of primo :( If I do decided to do this do you think I shoud lower my letro dose to say like 2.5mg E3D then when Im on cruze dose up it again?

TIA

#2 I am taking HCG just didnt feel the need to mention it- im takin 500iu once a week is that dosage ok?
#3 I will be doing a PCT, it will be poWer PCT just maybe 50mg of chlomid rather than 100mg

Hmm I cant source raloxifene and I really dont think i wanna do letro off cycle. I've been on letro for about 3 weeks now and i dont feel THAT bad, Ive heard it takes 60 days to stablise in youre blood so I dont know whether to just stick to for 60 days and then see what happens then. Rather than giving up now when ive been on it so long already. How low would my cruze dose have to be for the letro to work? I guess Im gonna have to end my course and c***se until 60 days of letro and then PCT. What a waste of primo :( If I do decided to do this do you think I shoud lower my letro dose to say like 2.5mg E3D then when Im on cruze dose up it again?

TIA

A waste of primo???
Bud, your whole cycle turned out to be a waste!

You probably should stop the cycle instead of c***sing. Damage is done and hopefully lessons will be learned for next time.
Stop your cycle and run ai and hcg up to pct. Run your pct and you can stay on nolva after pct until gyno subsides.
You probably should've never had primo in this cycle to begin with so that was a waste. Not having everything needed to begin with was a waste too.

A waste of primo???
Bud, your whole cycle turned out to be a waste!

You probably should stop the cycle instead of c***sing. Damage is done and hopefully lessons will be learned for next time.
Stop your cycle and run ai and hcg up to pct. Run your pct and you can stay on nolva after pct until gyno subsides.
You probably should've never had primo in this cycle to begin with so that was a waste. Not having everything needed to begin with was a waste too.

What didnt i have?

Having said that how are you going to proceed bro?

From whats been said here
I've decided im gonna taper down the letro until ive finished my course, go to the doctors see what they say about the gyno, then once ive finished my course i will c***se and which point i will have had letro in my system for 60 days and then ill up the letro back to 2.5mgg for one last blast ( a week or 2) then taper down and then come off completly n do a PCT if that doesnt work il just search the world for raloxifene

From whats been said here
I've decided im gonna taper down the letro until ive finished my course, go to the doctors see what they say about the gyno, then once ive finished my course i will c***se and which point i will have had letro in my system for 60 days and then ill up the letro back to 2.5mgg for one last blast ( a week or 2) then taper down and then come off completly n do a PCT if that doesnt work il just search the world for raloxifene
what did your doc say about your gyno?

Back