Gyno mid way through cycle with AI

aj_figueroa

Half way through my cycle and I'm starting to get puffy nipples.

I'm doing: 500mg Sust 250 wkly, .25mg of letro EOD, and Nolva for PCT. I'm beginning to think I got a bad batch of liquid Letro/Nolva from SARMS1. I've used them before and haven't had any issues prior. I'm tapering up the letro (.25mg,.50mg, 1mg,...), and following a gyno reversal thread that everyone uses for the time being.

My question is should I continue my cycle, until I receive pharm Letro and Nolva in a couple of weeks? I really don't know what to do, don't want this to get worse.

Thanks everyone.

Half way through my cycle and I'm starting to get puffy nipples.

I'm doing: 500mg Sust 250 wkly, .25mg of letro EOD, and Nolva for PCT. I'm beginning to think I got a bad batch of liquid Letro/Nolva from SARMS1. I've used them before and haven't had any issues prior. I'm tapering up the letro (.25mg,.50mg, 1mg,...), and following a gyno reversal thread that everyone uses for the time being.

My question is should I continue my cycle, until I receive pharm Letro and Nolva in a couple of weeks? I really don't know what to do, don't want this to get worse.

Thanks everyone.

It would be better idea stop the cycle till you get your pharma letro and nolva... look into raloxifene, should be the best gyno reverse

Damn, alrighty.

Do you think there will be any rebounds, if I stop without any PCT?

I'm still going to continue with the bad batch of letro/nolva as well.

Just stop pinning test till you get it. Tuff to say cuz everyone thinks they have gyno we cant have perfect perky nipples everyday you know lol

there are so many sources available , don't see why you couldn't get Nolva and Letro within a day two with express shipping.
rui products always worked for me

never use letro to shrink gyno... use ralox or another serm. but DO use an AI to control estro. letro is super stong. dont do more than 0.6mg e3d IMO and i would rec dex and just go with .25-.5mg eod.

the letro for gyno is a stupid not well thought out concept trust me, not healthy.
up AI dose a bit if you are having estrogen issues. Serms will not lower estro only block its effects in nips etc. but it is good to use in some cases for short time while waiting for upped AI dose to take full effect.
also puffy nips doesnt mean its gyno, it happens when playing with hormones. do you feel hard balls inside it? like peas?

Back