Gyno? (Pics)

detsaw

I cant seem to close the gap in my lower chest or increase def in lower outer chest. Is this simply my training and some fat or gyno?

WHat should I do?

Nope. Gyno for me comes in the form of puffy/saggy nipples. They usually get itchy too. I got it my second cycle I think. Use Letro throughout and you shouldn't have to worry, letro will take away some of your strength gains though. Remember water usually equals strength.

would you agree that letro is good to use throughout the cylce if you're not too concerned with maximum gains but more concerned with water weight and gyno?

would you agree that letro is good to use throughout the cylce if you're not too concerned with maximum gains but more concerned with water weight and gyno?

Yes. It fucks up your gains but you have to weigh your goal.

Do you wanna look good and noit be as strong or be strong as fuck and have a little water in your neck and face? I'm currently on a cycle of Test E and Tren Ace and I take 4-5 squirts of letro with breakfast every morning.

I cant seem to close the gap in my lower chest or increase def in lower outer chest. Is this simply my training and some fat or gyno?

WHat should I do?

No, that's not gyno in the least bit.. in my opinion. It's partly your genetic shape and party that youre at an average/moderate BF%. If you drop your BF% a few points and do some extra volume on chest, I think you'll see a marked improvement.
I had a similar issue and the lower my BF went, the better my chest started to look. I've also gone back to a altered form of the 5x5 routine for chest and it seems to have helped improve my overal growth and shape as well.

Thank you for the responses. Im gonna work on cutting down a little, and thinking of possibly widening my grip on flat bench and cutting down on sets, just working to maintain strength. Im beginning to focus more on decline and incline. Is this a smart approach?

Back