gyno problem, first cycle

tbonexl

Ology B.S. detective
You can stick with nolva at 40mgs per day and add clomid in a couple weeks or get ralox to kick the gyno. I would suggest reading through the ology faq's thread. You do need to research cycles more. That thread contains everything you need to know...

testosterone and D-bol - the two most highly aromatizing AAS compounds there are, and you decide to take them together for your first cycle with NO AI . what did you expect to happen ? your estrogen is gonna sky rocket,, you probably have bitch tits as well as water retention and high blood pressure now. next comes the limp dick and anxiety and depression.

you need to get your estrogen down,, may need to run letro and nolvadex together.

appreciate your responses, its not to bad cant even notice the gyno, its literally a nickle sized lump that doesnt hurt and isnt sore under my nipples, i have on hand nolva now, taking at 40mg ed, friends say it worked for them in the past, and plus i have no history of gyno, and sex drive still there, just this side effect of a lump behind nipples, ill keep on the jolva, when should i expect a difference?

ya this popped up with in 2 weeks being on cycle, i started ai at end of week 1, i know now to do it since start, i now have these 2 lumps not painful or anything, ones like size of a nickle on left side and right is as big as a quarter, everyone says 40 mg ed nolva can take care of it, idk what to do here ive never had gyno, its just 2 lumps cant even see em have to squeeze right next to nipples and can feel the difference between fat and this, im really freaking out here, any help greatly appreciated, im ordering letro as well, a lot of friends said nolva at 40mg ed has made theres go away since mine barely came from 2 weeks

I would shy away from using letro. Most likely you'll crash your e2 and will feel like shit for days if not longer. Serms are the appropriate action to take to combat gyno. Ralox will work better than nolva but if all you want to use is nolva, that's fine. Use 40mgs till lumps dissipate then drop down to 20mgs for a few weeks...

thanks bro for ur response, idk im scared kf gtno i have it tho slightly, ill stay on nolvadex 40 mg everyday, how long should i expect for it to go away? and have u had this happen or know someone who has?

Back