gyno surgery?

yep.
make sure its a good PLASTIC surgeon because a general surgeon will butcher you. and also make sure he knows the newest procedure with involves cutting around the areola. Recovery time is generally one month for no lifting at all then u can start doing a modified training regiment, and about 3 months total. No scarring that i can see, they go right around the outside of the nipple so there is little to nothing noticeable. Make sure u wear the compression vest religiously

How does one get insurance to cover gyno surgery? I know most people are not covered, but there have been people on the boards that have gotten insurance to pay for the operation.

people's insurance only pay for it if it is unilateral meaning only on one side. if it is bilateral they won't pay for it because gyno can occur naturally during puberty or because of ass. the only way they will pay for it is if the surgeon declares that it is medically necessary.

i had bilateral done covered by insurance because the surgeon stated it was medically nessacary..they never questioned it

Could you not lie and say that you are experiencing pain just to have them pay for it?

yep, gyno surgery is deemed cosmetic and elective in healthcanada's little rule book, but u can get a boob job

Even if you tell the doctor your tits hurt, it will be a cosmetic surgery? Fuck that!!! If I ever get gyno I'll do the surgery myself. I dissected a fetal pig and a cat in highschool, so how hard can it be?

That last post was a joke, but did anyone see those pics of a self gyno surgery? I don't know what board it was on, but some guy acually did his own surgery, took pics, and posted them on the board.

make sure its a good PLASTIC surgeon because a general surgeon will butcher you

That is an understatement!!!!!!!

I had it done about a year ago. Make sure they take as much out as possible. In my case the gyno started behind the nipple and ran up the side of the peck towards the arm pit. Doc left some there (on the side) to enhance the shape of the pec, now that I'm lifting and growing again it's pushing it out and starting to look bad. Another problem I had was continual fluid build up after surgery. I had to return 6 times to have them drained - kinda painful. This may have been due to my lack of using the compression wrap you're supposed to leave on durring the recovery.

Glad I had it done - $2500

The worst of it is I think I have it again unless this Nolva starts working.

Easto said:
That last post was a joke, but did anyone see those pics of a self gyno surgery? I don't know what board it was on, but some guy acually did his own surgery, took pics, and posted them on the board.

that guy posted that on the fina board, that was just plain crazy!

Back