gyno update and questions for chip

CaptHowdy

so far i have dropped the deca because i started to develope a tiny lump in the left nip.. so i am only taking 500mg test ew.. chip shuld i cycle off completly or does even matter if i am on or not?

how long will it take for the deca to be out of my system an no longer cause side effects?

according to my blood work my estro was 109.2 and my pregesterone was 2.7...

these lab results are about 3- 4 weeks old.

i take 2.5 mg of letro ed for the estro.

can letro lower preogesterone or is there some thing else i shuld be taking for it? i have bromocripitine

how long shuld i run the drugs before getting lab work again to see where i am at?

my shit is fucked up and i need to grab this by the balls and take control.

thanks for the help bro im trying to go about the the best way i can and do it the right way.

Howdy...
I know you respect my opinion, and I thank you for that. I sincerely don't want you to feel as if I'm leaving you hanging, but in the business I'm in, the word "cycle" or me, regardless of knowledge or not, answering questions like this, simply create too much negative exposure. You've always been a great bro on here and had my back, so I'm gonna cover both of our's and ask that maybe you put these questions in the Anabolic Forum. Or possibly, just don't direct those questions strictly at me. I think if you open them up to other bro's, than you'll get more feedback. BTW...FYI.... ANYBODY FU*KS WITH YOU... LET ME KNOW!! LOL

Back