gyno warning signs ? !!!

sore/puffy nips..sensitive,itch..anything out of the ordinary is a sign to be prepared to buy some b-cup size bra

ye that aught to do it..but i would switch the clomid and save that for post cycle therapy (pct) instead and combine nolva with proviron or B6..if ur cycle only consist of test nolva by it self would do the job (estradiol) otherwise if ex deca is also in use than do as stated earlier(against progestin gyno from deca)...these methods worked for me

A side not should be that dont worry to much and squeeze them every minute to check, THEN they'll surely get sore and youll freak out.
If you start to get it you will notice the signs as said here, then take action. Nolva should always be on hand.

ludakris9 said:
I would start taking nolva it won't hurt you it will only help you!

You ment this IF he got signs yes? If so then everyone agrees, but taking nolva just because is not smart. Have it on hand and if problems come then start.

roccodart440 said:
Careful using letro. I'd consider that a last resort.

Im using 40mg Nolvadex ED since the 22nd and 2.5mg Letro ED for a week. Im on post cycle therapy (pct) and trying to get rid of some gyno I have gotten.

I havent noticed any sexual sides like I heard about

I havent noticed much other than mine have become sensitive. Is 20mg nolva from here on out until post cycle therapy (pct) enough to keep it away?

Back