gyno while on anadrol and sus cycle

jjaythe

im currently on an anadrol and sus cycle..its week 3 in to the cycle im doing 500 mg sus a week and 50mg abombs ed..i have lumps behind my nipples..should i continue the cycle or just hope on arimidex..and order some letro...

I would stop the cycle...jump on letro and nolva get the gyno under control...you can always cycle later

drop the abombs and start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get it under control. when you have it undercontrol try to drop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) back to .5mg e3d if that dont work take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ed @.5mg

if your looking for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle go with rui's liquid exemestane, and if you still have gyno issues after cycle, then go with letro.

get your letro... start it off at .5mg ED it should take it away and you should be ok to keep running your cycle... give it a shot if .5mg doesn't work up it to 1mg ED... i wouldn't stop the cycle IMO... i got gyno myself, just get letro to battle it.. once it subsides slowly cut back to letro down to .25mg ed or .5mg EOD... cheers bro and good luck.. i know what it's like to have big lumps behind there :( i'm gettin mine cut out

Drol strikes again... :D but seriously only time I've had terrible bloat/ichy nips was a cycle with Drol, I'm fine on Dbol, etc.

Back