Hair-line offending AAS'

Southpaw7

Has anyone ever had a problem with their hairline while on?? To what degree, and which steroid do you think it was?? Has anyone ever had significant results from L-Dur or dutasteride or Minoxidil shampoo???

Everybody is different. Some people have little problem with test. Others say it makes them shed like a dog in the summer. Tren pretty much destroys everyone's hailrine, as does Winstrol (winny). EQ...some do...some don't. Deca...same way. Masteron...many say it is brutal on hair. Others have no problem.

I have seldom seen people mention Anavar (var) with hair loss though, and that's about it I guess. Almost everything bothers some folks and not others.

I have never used the dht blockers to save my hair...I just use a braun to make all of it match up.

Swellin said:
Everybody is different. Some people have little problem with test. Others say it makes them shed like a dog in the summer. Tren pretty much destroys everyone's hailrine, as does Winstrol (winny). EQ...some do...some don't. Deca...same way. Masteron...many say it is brutal on hair. Others have no problem.

I have seldom seen people mention Anavar (var) with hair loss though, and that's about it I guess. Almost everything bothers some folks and not others.

I have never used the dht blockers to save my hair...I just use a braun to make all of it match up.
I dont know of many that wont effect the hairline to some degree if one is pre-dispositioned for it.

Swellin said:

Summed up very well.

I've found deca and Anavar (var) both to be extremely gentle on my hair, but then again, I've never been a megadoser.

As Kojack said "Bald is beautiful baby", Unless you have a mop and it's not already thining then I'd use the buzzer to keep it all same tight/height. Otherwise, ifin it looks like your trying to do a comb over forgetaboutit. Shave that gourd it's great and think about time saved not having to blow and perm.

Back