Stacking winstrol with anavar

Gymsgirl

I run a var almost continuously. 20 a day, split dose. I have never had a bad side effect from the var. Only good things. For me, it regulates my menstrual cycle, unlike anything including birth control has ever accomplished, and makes my PMS sysmptoms lesser. No acne, hair loss, hair growth...just steady gains, better definition. I have read all the horror stories, but, in my personal experience, there are none. Cholesterol levels are in check, blood work looks good, etc. I would like to try to add winny in a 2.5 to 5 split daily dose. Has anyone else had positive results with this, that could share. Not interested in weight loss, or cutting. I lift heavy (for a girl) and regularly.

Hi! Can I ask how old you are? How long have you been lifting? What is your goal?

I have used the above together... using var (depending on dose) and using var, using winny and using var with winny are all VERY different things.

I've had one regret my entire career and that was using winny and var together. In fact maybe I should not even have been using the winny I didn't need it but I was greedy and competitive (fitness bikini). The difference was chalk and cheese babe! Chalk and cheese...

Winny is not going to be nice to you the way Var is. Var is gentle and I didn't have bad sides ( I ran it quite high) besides some extra hair growth and increased libido. The Winny changed my life and not for the better. Be careful and make sure you're doing it for the right reasons.

Back