Hair Loss!!!!!

ICN

I need some help immediately! My hair is starting to fall out in a bad way. What is the BEST cure for this prpblem that will work immediately, other than shaving the shit off? Please, give me some feedback before it all falls out. I am in week 10 of 500 mg test wk, 400 mg EQ wk, and 75 mg Fina eod. Cycle is going for 16 weeks.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news...but you can't do much. Stopping your cycle this far into it suddenly will more than likely NOT help...it could continue right into post cycle therapy (pct). I have the same issue and have been using topicals (Minoxidol) twice a day...it helps a little. Propecia (Finasteride) takes awhile to work...perhaps 3-6 months, which is NOT in your time frame. When did you start the Fina? Is it your first time with any of this gear?

Been on Fina for 8 weeks. First cycle of Fina, but have done several test cycles, and 1 previous EQ cycle.

drop the fina.. that is harsh on hair. get some proscar(use 2.5mg ed) or avodart(0.5mg ed). Could get some nizoral shampoo too but that doens't do much in my opinion.

ahh yes, the wonderful reactions to chemical enhancements.....the way i look at it, it will fall out eventually anyway so why not get it over with. It does suck but why worry about something you cant really change?? Sure, you could spend lots of money on hair products but it doesnt work for all guys, and you pretty much have to use most of the shit the rest of your life...........i say no thanks.

i think it is probably the Fina as well. I just finished 5 weeks of Fina as part of my 14 week cycle and lost some hair, like I always do on Fina. I have just started Winstrol (winny) tabs in the last week or so for the first time and now my scalp actually itches! I have about 15 hairs fall into my palm each time I scratch my head...it sucks, but Hunter is right...its just gonna happen regardless. Winstrol (winny) and Tren cause it for lots of people.

I dont know if there's much you can do now...you should have opted for a preventative plan that started with your cycle. I use Niz 2% and spiro cream...it seems to be doin its job

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but let it go. It's going to fall out eventually. Did you notice any hair loss with EQ? Mine certainly receded by the equivalent of about 5 years.

so straight test doesn't have a huge effect on hairloss like Winstrol (winny) or fina?
is Winstrol (winny) not a form of test?

Back