Hair Transplant Journal

This really depends on # of things. I think you can get an idea once you send your pictures so the Dr. knows what he is working with.
Women get this done as well FYI, not only men have loss of hair sad to say. :(

I rather not share my age but I have seen before and after pics of people anywhere from their 20's to their 60's. Age really doesn't matter. Your either going bald or your not. And if you are going bald we have a choice what to do with it? Either do something about it or let nature take it's course.

how old r u bro?

Best of luck mate

Personally i wouldnt have did it with hair like yours. Your hair is certain to recede further/thin so you will need to fill these gaps in due course. Its a committment to several more surgeries

FUE is the way foward though i guess you can always shave if when you get alot older if necessary. Fair play, unfortunately im a diffuse thinner so not a good candidate!

Last edited:
since you cant pin point a price, tell us what it cost you bro. im sure many will be interested on the board

The method which I had done was the most expensive one, FUE. We really can't discuss my cost as I was asked not too since each patient is different. Cost can range from $2,000 - $15,000. It really depends on different factors.

But I will tell you this. This new hair after it grows its here to stay. Its my natural hair, so you will not be able to ever tell the difference. I'll post up some new pics in the next few days.

thanks bro. may want to look into this in the next few years for myself.

Jyzza, great thread man. Thanks for sharing the experience and the good info. Like myself, I'm sure there are loads of people on this site that are curious about this. That price range seems pretty reasonable too for something that will last a lifetime. Although, do you expect to have to go back for more procedures years from now like Colin says? I would think most people probably would, right?
I'm curious cause my hairline looks like its heading in the same direction as yours with the same type of pattern.

thanks for sharing, could be useful for those who are interested. I assume like most cosmetic procedures you can get financing.

Back