Halotestex

ADAM G

ANY ONE EVER USE THIS STUFF..

Halotestex (fluoxymesterone) is an oral derivative of the male hormone testosterone. Unlike testosterone, halotestex does not convert to estrogen. Therefore, estrogen-related side effects such as fat deposition, water retention, and gynecomastia do not occur. Halotestex has powerful androgenic properties. It is particularly noted for increased strength without significant additional weight gain. Side effects include aggression, oily skin, and virilization. Halotestex is considered to be very toxic to the liver, and thus must be used with caution and for short durations only.

Powerlifters and weightlifters who must stay within a certain weight class often use Halotestin because they are primarily interested in a strength gain without adding body weight. In bodybuilding this drug is almost exclusively taken during preparation for a competition. With a lower body fat content Halotestin gives the bodybuilder a distinctive muscle hardness and sharpness. Although the muscle diameter does not increase, it appears more massive since the muscle den-sity is improved. The fact that a daily dose of up to 20 mg does not cause water and salt retention makes it even more desirable. During a diet, Halotestin helps the athlete get through difficult, intense training while increasing the aggressiveness of many us-ers. This is another reason why it is so popular among powerlifters, weightlifters, football players, and, in particular, boxers. The generally observed dose is normally 20-40 mg/day. Bodybuilders are usually satisfied with 20-30 mg/day while powerlifters often take 40 mg/day or more. The daily dosage is usually split into two equal amounts and taken mornings and evenings with plenty of fluids. Since the tablets are 1 7-alpha alky-lated, they can be taken during meals without any loss in effect.

ran 20 mg ed along side 100-150mg of nppeod and 1ml of sust 250eod
started the halo 2nd weeks of the cycle for 25 and Ive never got as strong as quick ,I smashed every personal best I had
very good med

Loved the stuff....got cock strong and busted PRs left and right....BUT....its the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that made me extremely agitated!!!!!! I dont believe in Roid Rage but that stuff got me damn edgy.......even moreso than Cheque drops that is suposed to be the king of agressiveness.

Its a toss up...if you can keep temper under wraps its great for strength but too damn toxic for me to do again.
Keep us updated.

gator

gator_mclusky said:
Its a toss up...if you can keep temper under wraps its great for strength but too damn toxic for me to do again.

Guess that puts it off limits for me. I've been known to put my fist through sheetrock from time to time! :smashcomp :smashcomp :smashcomp

HeHateMe said:
Guess that puts it off limits for me. I've been known to put my fist through sheetrock from time to time! :smashcomp :smashcomp :smashcomp
When on halo I wanted to put my fist through people from time to time, went through a load of weed when on that struff

I used it and also broke PR's left and right. I only used 22mg daily for 30 days along with test. Love the stuff. I know its hard on the liver but I did not care and I will do it again for short periods of time like 30 days. I was playing semi-pro football at the time so the aggeration was welcomed.

I use halo precontest. But considering prices on it, its much better to homebrew your own - still aint gonna be cheap, but nowhere near paying 100 bucks for 50 10 mg tabs (and thats a good price imo, it can go for considerably more than that).

vados said:
I use halo precontest. But considering prices on it, its much better to homebrew your own - still aint gonna be cheap, but nowhere near paying 100 bucks for 50 10 mg tabs (and thats a good price imo, it can go for considerably more than that).
Stenox out of Mexico....human grade is dirt cheap. Sternox...not Sten the Test blend.

Not everyone lives in America bro :). No one is gonna ship that stuff to Europe, theres just no market for it here. (Its a very specific drug, most dont need it or dont understand how to use it).

vados said:
Not everyone lives in America bro :). No one is gonna ship that stuff to Europe, theres just no market for it here. (Its a very specific drug, most dont need it or dont understand how to use it).
im sure some of the chinese powder guys carry halo .

vados said:
Put your flag under your username man......
Chineese powders are the way to go IMO if ur not here in the States like Dawg mentioned.

gator

ADAM G said:
how long to you feel it..
3-4 days. May have been psychological but I seemed to get more onto my workouts after only a few days. When it really kicks in is like a week and a half to two weeks then you can rip a stop sign in half...

Just my personal experience.

gator

Back