Happy New Year to everyone! 2017

half an hour it will be midnight in parts of Europe, Cheers to you all and Happy New year!

Last edited:
youve already been to bed and enjoying the new day mr. blakey
any words of wisdom on what to do or not to do tonight when we are all out and partying?

youve already been to bed and enjoying the new day mr. blakey
any words of wisdom on what to do or not to do tonight when we are all out and partying?

Haha yup well i did shoulders and watched the fire works with my little fella a had all of 2 beers so probably don't take any party advice from me brother or you'll be in for a slow night haha I'm a sad man

...Happy New Year to all of you...Oh yea Blakey also heheheee !

Milton hey man where do you live , well sort of ? :wavey:

Happy new years to you to uncle mike hopefully a few of ya health problems get sorted out and you can get back to the gym in 2017

Happy new years to you to uncle mike hopefully a few of ya health problems get sorted out and you can get back to the gym in 2017

Thanks so much for the well wish. I look at a few of you guys as my good friends as much as we are able on the internet :(

The health is at a standstill in so far as the stomach and the rotary cup which isn't gonna go away. However if I can get this stomach problem under control I'll be able to get my ass in the gym. Good news is I am feeling better mentally and spiritually.

AND so where are you and what time is it ? Mike

Oh :Pat: Just looked at your profile.... Australia

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the well wish. I look at a few of you guys as my god friends as much as we are able on the internet :(

The health is at a standstill in so far as the stomach and the rotary cup which isn't gonna go away. However if I can get this stomach problem under control I'll be able to get my ass in the gym. Good news is I am feeling better mentally and spiritually.

AND so where are you and what time is it ? Mike

Oh :Pat: Just looked at your profile.... Australia

Haha yea all the way over in aus mate its about 2 in the arvo over this side of the world
Well good to hear your feeling better somewhat any who
Yea alot of you guys on here I think of as good mates I train by myself work by myself and moved hours away from all my mates a few years back so coming on here and having a chat to you guys about all the stuff we love is awesome.
Speaking of good friends fuck knows were halfwit has gone he doesn't usally take much time of from this place hopefully the big guy is ok

Haha yea all the way over in aus mate its about 2 in the arvo over this side of the world
Well good to hear your feeling better somewhat any who
Yea alot of you guys on here I think of as good mates I train by myself work by myself and moved hours away from all my mates a few years back so coming on here and having a chat to you guys about all the stuff we love is awesome.
Speaking of good friends fuck knows were halfwit has gone he doesn't usally take much time of from this place hopefully the big guy is ok

Word is Lord Halfwit is fine, just busy.

Happy new year everyone. 2016 is finally over ugh lol.

One of the good things in 16 was finding ology. Some good people here. I also learned more from this site in under a year than I have in just under 20 using aas prior to this site.

Thanks guys I hope 2017 brings everyone here good fortune and good health god bless and talk to you all next year. ;-)

Yea I talked to halfwit a few ago not long after he dropped off. As with some of use it's just a hobby and he needed some time off. I really do think he will be back in some time.

Thanks Blakey . Isn't it cool your over there and i'm here . Ah hahahaaa :elephant:

Happy New Year !! ")

Yea I talked to halfwit a few ago not long after he dropped off. As with some of use it's just a hobby and he needed some time off. I really do think he will be back in some time.

Thanks Blakey . Isn't it cool your over there and i'm here . Ah hahahaaa :elephant:

Happy New Year !! ")

Haha yea that's the power of of the net talking to all you guys a world away haha
Ah well that's good to hear he's ok sometimes we all need a bit of a rest this sort of lifestyle can become pretty full on sometimes on top of work family life ect

Fvck I just need to get laid. Seriously now , really .. Ooops no good with this fvcking stomach and bloat :Pat: :wackit:

Ah ha lol I'm getting some more Caber Monday... I'll bust that think yet .. OMM

Last edited:
Back