Harder when your older.....

jp44

Ok, so I'm 58 and still in great shape. 6'1" and 198 lbs., 44" chest and 33 waist....19" guns. My point is, when I was in my mid 20's-30's. gear was more readily available, especially locally, and I have readily taken advantage. But as one gets older(you'll be there), it becomes a lot more difficult to score. Sure, I still enjoy going on a cycle, nothing harsh, just 2 time a year, mainly deca, winny, primo, or anavar, combined with a test. I totally understand the desperate people looking out there. I have tried many "legal" sups, but in my opinion, they were nothing but crap. DON'T waste your money, From experience I can tell you, Real is Real, that's it. I don't believe you can get amazing results from an online source. To be honest, it hurts reading such bull. I have more important things to do like wash my socks. I will always be interested in a legit, trustworthy source, but nothing else. Congrats to all of you who have found your go to. But let me tell you, I'm with those other guys, it's not easy.

in on subtle FBI thread, welcome to the forum Chris Hansen

Hansen_blank_background.jpg

might wanna skim the forum rules although I don't think you broke any rule, you may very well be standing on one.

I don't believe you can get amazing results from an online source. To be honest, it hurts reading such bull. I have more important things to do like wash my socks.

So where do you think your local sources are getting their gear from? The gear they are marking up in price when they sell it to you?

Lol if your not trying to get a source right now I have no idea what your trying to do right now except make everybody feel depressed who doesn't have a source. Their are good online sources and their are bad online sources and some good online sources turn into bad online sources. Saying you can't get anything good on line is a very big generalization. I see plenty of bodybuilders who take stuff from on line sources and look amazing it's definitely not the cell tech that is doing it for them. Go through any bodybuilding forum and you will see plenty of guy's who are jacked out of their minds on stuff they got online. Lol I'm with Inhaus on this one this sounds very very fishy.

Back