Has anyone ever used Geneza Pharmaceuticals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceteacher112

This is what I have for my cycle. It’s GP test E, arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex. I hope this is ok to post here. I’ve seen some reviews, but they were like 7 years old lol. I just don’t want to mess up my first time around. My wife would kill me if mess this up and get a limp dick lol. She’s already mad enough I’m starting my first cycle in the first place ha.

Bloodwork before, during and after will determine the concerns you are having. Plenty probably have used that lab. You gotta understand that there are many variables to everything. Let's say lab is 100%. Well if your ai isn't dialed in at the right dose, you will have issues. If say anything at all isn't dialed in or dosed correctly you can have issues.
Always recommended to get bloodwork done. Read the beginner cycle stickys for more information on how to do a complete first cycle.

Work on the Wife. If she is not on board then any cycle is a horrible idea. Any little thing that goes wrong could cause problems there. Very common in first cycle to have some emotional fluctuations, need her to understand and help if necessary. First time going down this road our bodies fight like hell to find balance and this is a difficult time for some.
There will likely be times you are quick to anger. There will definitely be times that you just don't care. In my experience high test levels have a tendency to make things seem less important.........in a good way. What I'm trying to say is that things don't bother me as much, I'm above most of the drama, my confidence is THROUGH THE ROOF. This can be misinterpreted by a wife or girlfriend.

I’m getting blood work done next week before I start. I guess I was just wondering if I should try getting another brand for backup on the AI and PCT?

Source discussion is verboten in here.

With that said be sure you have everything you need in hand before taking that first step. I think you will be gtg.

Afa your better half: I started my journey under Dr. supervision. Wifee was hesitant anyway but we were able (eventually) to have an honest conversation about the physiology, benefits and hazards. I was able to get her on board as a joint venture. A team effort. With some very strict boundaries such as - she is my emotional umpire. If she says Im getting abusive or too pissy I agree to stop those compounds immediately. No argument. No questions.

She has found that she likes my body shape changes. I need her support in food prep. She now kicks me out for gym time. This all took time tho. Time and talk.

Last edited:
so why mess with a company that you have not heard from for over 7 years?? theres plenty others who have been around a whole lot more, and check yourself on source checking in open boards.

I have used both oral and injectable from GP. and pct meds. All are were good to go good results no pip. And testosterone properly dosed according to labs.

You ought to be asking yourself whether or not you trust the person or place you got the product

Anyone can produce a product then make up a name or logo or copy one off the internet

slap the sticker on a vial or pouch and pretend that is what you'll get

unless you walk into a legitimate pharmacy in the united states you better trust where youre getting it

Good luck on the crap shoot dude

Limp dick would be the last thing I'd be worried about when injecting something you don't trust

Last edited:
Your right Ziegler I hadn’t actually thought of using false labels. I bought a lab max kit to test them, but I understand that won’t tell me anything about the dosage. I may just end up saving all of that stuff and waiting for a better source. My source now is fine, I just wish I trusted it more. The guy is jacked and we are “friends” but he is also perpetually broke and sometimes into some shady business. Super nice guy though. Anyways I guess I could just look at this as a good chance to shave some more BF% before I start.

Also got the ok from the wife after talking to her for awhile. Actually she is considering Anavar pretty seriously. She Was recently injured as a quadriplegic and I really think Var could be the boost she needs. I’ve actually just read where they have done studies with Anavar on spinal cord injury patients and seen great results. They actually probably would have seen better results, but they used men in the study with NO TEST!!! From reading on here that is a big NoNo for keeping gains. Anyways pretty excited to keep researching, also would love any input from anyone else.

Its pretty normal to be paranoid about new gear. Bloodwork will answer all your questions - if your estrogen is under control two weeks in, your AI (and likely anything else from the same lab) is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back