Has anyone personally used "increase my T"

ballboy

Has anyone on here personally used the increase my T company? If so, how were your results with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not BUT I am actually going to be in touch with them myself. If you like I can pm you and let you know how it goes for me?

About to make my own thread for a review soon but - they have been great to me so far. I literally got my first 16 week plan in the mail today, the doc in my VHC was awesome, price was fair. I will do a more detailed write up in my review but I would suggest then highly.

About to make my own thread for a review soon but - they have been great to me so far. I literally got my first 16 week plan in the mail today, the doc in my VHC was awesome, price was fair. I will do a more detailed write up in my review but I would suggest then highly.

Looking forward to your logs :)

Good deal man - x2 for looking fwd to your logs

Been with them for about 4.5 years. What can I say, they got me on track from the start. They know this stuff inside and out. No problems getting the T levels into the right range from the get go and also keeping those E2 levels right where they should be. You see so many people post threads here about their local doc prescribing a protocol that makes no sense. Prescribing gels and nothing more, prescribing test-cyp but pinning once per week or every 2 weeks, not checking E2, not prescribing an AI or HCG, not watching hemoglobin and hematocrit until it's sky high ... just utter nonsense. Read the posts, so many people just hosed by a local doc that has no business dabbling in TRT. Some of these people are lucky enough to come here and finally get an explanation for what is going wrong with their TRT. With With IMT, you just skip all that. Send them your paperwork, consult with the doc and if you need TRT they will get you set up with a protocol that makes sense and gets you on track.

10 weeks 550

15 weeks 750

20 weeks 950

Labs and physical not included. You can get those on your own or we can direct you.

Physical once per year and labs twice.

We have a national contract with Quest so we can send you out to a place near you for the labs.

Comprehensive: $399

Follow-up: $199

Either qualifies for treatment but if you have never been on TRT before we suggest getting the comprehensive.

The programs above are the costs of TRT. These are set at the max dosage, it is very possible once dialed in and upon refill you will use less and we will customize your program accordingly.

Testosterone Cypionate
HCG
Anastrozole
Syringes
Alcohol Swabs
Sharps Container
Doctor review
Doctor prescription
Overnight shipping

We have many other programs, too many combinations to name. GH optimization, Amino acid therapy, thyroid and many more.

Last edited:
10 weeks 550

15 weeks 750

20 weeks 950

Labs and physical not included. You can get those on your own or we can direct you.

Physical once per year and labs twice.

We have a national contract with Quest so we can send you out to a place near you for the labs.

Comprehensive: $399

Follow-up: $199

Either qualifies for treatment but if you have never been on TRT before we suggest getting the comprehensive.

The programs above are the costs of TRT. These are set at the max dosage, it is very possible once dialed in and upon refill you will use less and we will customize your program accordingly.

Testosterone Cypionate
HCG
Anastrozole
Syringes
Alcohol Swabs
Sharps Container
Doctor review
Doctor prescription
Overnight shipping

We have many other programs, too many combinations to name. GH optimization, Amino acid therapy, thyroid and many more.

What's the max dosage in them price quotes Todd? I think mine fell a little differently than that.

Keep in mind IMT treats us veterans well too!

Back