Has Anyone Seen This Dbol or Sustanon (sust) Before?

Prove people wrong then, why not make a thread with pics of the product and give us week by week updates of how the capsules where. it's the only way to do it bro. I'm not ashamed to admit i was wrong so give it a go

dont need to PINN's products speak for them selfs! ask ANYONE on this board who has tried them! Any thread with pinnacle labs in the title, says it all, they dont need to be tablets, because their shit is top notch

but what your saying is that EVERYBODY says keep away from capsules, but then your saying EVERYBODY that uses pinnacle gear says its g2g???????????????????????

but what your saying is that EVERYBODY says keep away from capsules, but then your saying EVERYBODY that uses pinnacle gear says its g2g???????????????????????

haha ur right, on this thread everyone has said to stay away from capsules, but YES! everyone who has used pinn has a rave review about it! capsules or not, they r g2g!

I'm pretty sure the gear I got is legit, it may not contain the amount of active ingredients that its' label claims but there is definitely something in it. Today is my 5th day on cycle and I've gained 7lbs. I hit a 15lb PR for a triple on deadlift, after which I hit a 5x3 PR on front squat and on top of that I'm sick so I wasn't expecting to move anything substantial today. I had an awesome pump in my back after I deadlifted and I'm in a transmutative mesocycle so I was only doing triples which usually wouldn't give me a pump at all. I'll update here weekly (or so) as to its effects on my strength and size.

the gear made to look german possibly made in china or elsewhere

i think it may be g2g i know someone who ran their post cycle therapy (pct) from here and i put a PM to them to see if it was very good

ill let u know if i hear from them

I'm anxious to hear what he has to say, I appreciate it.

I wouldn't have usually even bought juice from a dealer before. I usually convert my own stuff at home using Finaplix or Synovex so that I can control the potency and know exactly what I am taking but everyone seems to be out of the cartridges lately so I bought some from a guy who supplies it to a group of powerlifters that I know who are out of state. They all recommended him highly and have been purchasing from him for several years. I simply wanted to know if anyone had seen these products before because I have not, so if you don't have an answer to that question then I would appreciate it if you kept your negative comments to yourself. You are making statements based off of assumptions.
Well if there is a following and these guys rec this lab/guy then it might be GREAT gear. depends on if these guys are honesta nd knwo what they are talking
about.
I have used UGL gear others said where no good, but it was . (some people have agends and will bash a product just because they are helping another seller, so be carful with reviews)

ok so not to hack this ol thread, but everyone keeps saying dont take capsulse but its got me wondering as ive ordered from a very good ugl and when it all arrived it was capsulated, but they use the best raws in the world, so are you telling me EVERYBODY on this site that has been raving about their products that their shit because they are capsules? sorry man cant buy into that.
NOTHING wrong with using caps if its from a LIGIT place.
why alot shy away form capsuls is because your avarage ideot can fill them and say its this or that, or mis sdos eit, or not have anything in it at all. while if a place has a pil presser then its harder to "fake" (not that hard though) and more likely than not the place is known if they are investing in pill press and other sort of stuff like that.

NOTHING wrong with casules!! But you DO need to be more carful!

Last edited:
NOTHING wrong with using caps if its from a LIGIT place.
why alot shy away form capsuls is because your avarage ideot can fill them and say its this or that, or mis sdos eit, or not have anything in it at all. while if a place has a pil presser then its harder to "fake" (not that hard though) and more likely than not the place is known if they are investing in pill press and other sort of stuff like that.

NOTHING wrong with casules!! But you DO need to be more carful!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Right here^^^^^^^^^^ by JUICED PORKCHOP is the SINGLE SMARTEST (along with your other posts bro) thing said in this ENTIRE CRAZY thread!

90% of UNDERDOSED GEAR comes in TABLET PRESSED FORM!!

On a whole, Tablet presses are more Inaccurate than a good capsulator.
GP PRESSED TABLETS are NOTORIOUSLY UNDERDOSED and that is the BEGINNING!!! Tablets are what people should be more worried about!!!!!

If you are using a lab and they Cap their Orals and they are working properly then BAM right there is your answer!!!! Caps are AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Whats with all the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! juiced gave the reasons why alot of people shy away from capsules, because it's easy to fill em with shit. I've seen some meat heads (which are buddys) buy a cheap pack of paracetamol for like 30p and selling them on to dumb fucks who just want to get MASSIVE. no ones took a dig at pinnacles gear, I'm just saying from my experience I won't ever buy capsules from the street. I don't use the internet to source my gear. I get to see mine upfront before I buy off trusted brothers. It's a dog eat dog game out there, so if you don't know the right people your going to get bitten. (or sold 100 paracetamol for 50 quid)

I'm anxious to hear what he has to say, I appreciate it.

sure no problem

i also read another thread someone else asking if it is g2g but didnt update the thread with results one way or other . no news is good news in those cases usually

your results sound promising & capsules are fine depending on the ugl

I've got 500 REALLY AWSOME cool looking triangle shaped PINK tablets I just pressed in my EASY TO GET tablet press that I made with some tablet filler and binder and a whole lot of SUGAR!!!!! Shit looks like came strait from pharmacy!!!! I can even get it to say whatever you want if anyone is interested in buying them???? Sold for the same price as regular dbols???? Anyone??

Tablets are EASIER to sell as BUNK cause EVERYONE "BELIEVES" in a PILL........... I'll stick with my Caps, they work better than any tablet I've ever had!!!!

I've got 500 REALLY AWSOME cool looking triangle shaped PINK tablets I just pressed in my EASY TO GET tablet press that I made with some tablet filler and binder and a whole lot of SUGAR!!!!! Shit looks like came strait from pharmacy!!!! I can even get it to say whatever you want if anyone is interested in buying them???? Sold for the same price as regular dbols???? Anyone??

Tablets are EASIER to sell as BUNK cause EVERYONE "BELIEVES" in a PILL........... I'll stick with my Caps, they work better than any tablet I've ever had!!!!
Where i'm from you don't buy capsules, if you do your a dumbass. I see alot of people getting emotional because pinnacle comes in capsule so they think i'm riding on pinnacle???????? shit, not everyone gets there gear off the internet or from pinnacle.

where i'm from you don't buy capsules, if you do your a dumbass. I see alot of people getting emotional because pinnacle comes in capsule so they think i'm riding on pinnacle???????? Shit, not everyone gets there gear off the internet or from pinnacle.

cell warrior..........

Where I come from you are a dumbass to buy tabs........... Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys not thinking dbol in capsule is legit are fucking retarded.
Go fuck yourself. Did you even bother to read people's reasons to why they don't trust capsules??????????????? No didn't think so. You just playing along like a fucking sheep trying to lick people's ass's to get in with the crowd :redhot: People like you really fucking piss me off, only think what other people think when you say something. Makes me sick

they ARE from a UGL. Unless u know someone/talk with someone who used that exact product, its hard to say if its good or not. Some UGL have top quality gear, as good as big pharma gear...and some have crappy stuff...

beautiful body trust, fellow-girl Canuck

Back