Is this Dbol? Please help. Newbie.

sunnysouth

Go slow and just do Test and Dbol?? This is my first cycle. 47 years old. 190 pou

I am running Pentadex 300. I was told to run 100mgs the first couple of weeks and take it to 150mgs thru to week 12. I may also have some Tren in the next week or so. Maybe some Deca too. I am new though. Should I just go slow and just do the test and dbol. This is my first cycle. 47 years old. 190 pounds. In the gym for 3 years now solid.

I am trying to determine if a very small round pink pill I have is dianabol?? Can you please help. The pills are very small but if I look very very closely it appears as if there are two letters on one side with the other side being blank. One of the letters is an X and the other I believe is a O. Can anyone please help?
The seller (middleman) does not have a picture of the label. I was told they are 25mg dbol pills but I want to be certain. I also have 100 ML (25mg) of liquid Dbol from Saud Animal. It's vet grade from Mexico but at least I know how many milligrams as I have the actual bottle in this case. I have read that I would always want to take human grade over vet grade if possible. Can anyone offer any advice? Thank you.

Last edited:
A picture doesn't really help as the fillers can make a pill or liquid of any color, shape, consistency, and taste. The only way to get past this is to be able to trust your source.

You're running test with your proposed dianabol cycle, right?

I am running Pentadex 300. I was told to run 100mgs the first couple of weeks and take it to 150mgs thru to week 12. I may also have some Tren in the next week or so. Maybe some Deca too. I am new though. Should I just go slow and just do the test and dbol. This is my first cycle. 47 years old. 190 pounds. In the gym for 3 years now solid.

Last edited:

Wow, sciroxx - haven't seen that in awhile. Yes, that is testosterone. I really hope you've done your research, it's much easier to read up (the FAQ sticky here is AWESOME) and learn BEFORE you start, than after.

I have read and read and reread about Pentadex and first cycles. Didn't go in blind. Just wondering if there were any opinions out there. Any help. I have the means to do whatever I want. Want to make smart decisions. I wish I could post a pic of this little pink pill. I think it may be Russian from Oxide Labs???

I have read and read and reread about Pentadex and first cycles. Didn't go in blind. Just wondering if there were any opinions out there. Any help. I have the means to do whatever I want. Want to make smart decisions. I wish I could post a pic of this little pink pill. I think it may be Russian from Oxide Labs???

Like I said man, I've seen legit dbol next to complete junk, but they're identical in shape, color and consistency. You either trust your source or you don't.

If you want to post a picture of it, by all means go for it (just NOT from a source site), the answer will be the same.

I would read the ology faq's thread because it seems you are in fact going in blind to your first cycle...

your body aint nothing to play with. Do your HW and do it the right way and dont mess around with garbage.

Back