has anyone taken steroids out of curiosity?

Lol im sure the girls dont mind the higher sex drive that you get from the AAS as well :).

Thanks for the kudos on the hard work. It sucks cause I want results now but even if I take some AAS Im still gonna have to work my ass off. It sucks, but at least it gives me something to look forward too.

Do you know if I did take a cycle or two to look like that guy if I would be able to keep the gains or would I have to consistently take cycles to keep looking like that?

Well, the wife does hide from me when I'm on high doses, although she doesn't complain during the act. ;) Yes, you do appear to understand that hard work is required either way - AAS just facilitates greater gains if everything else is in check. I honestly believe that gains can be kept as long as you maintain the proper nutritional needs and continue to hit the gym. However, if you push yourself too far beyond what your body is able to support with its own natural supply of testosterone, you will lose some mass.

Thanks for being more patient bro, This site has really strted going down hill from when i joined. Now i just dont put up with dumb shit...lol...I'll try a lil better next time.
We all have our short days, it's just part of being human. :D

Guys, keep your jets cool in this forum. Who gives a shit who's gay or not? Also, gopro...don't flame people in this forum. Take that shit out in the anabolic forum...

Guys, keep your jets cool in this forum. Who gives a shit who's gay or not? Also, gopro...don't flame people in this forum. Take that shit out in the anabolic forum...

While I certainly appreciate the defense, I just wanted to clarify that I never really felt heat for being gay.

As for gopro, we have already put that water under the bridge.

Thanks for being all moderated n shit!

Well if you from canada and your not shopping at canadian-steroids.com/ your missing out medistar gear is the best out there

Back