Has anyone tried "Muscle Milk" and seen benefits?

twoman2000

Muscle milk is high in fat, but it is MCT's, but inconjunction with 1000mg of test per week it should help. Sine my diet has been shit, not eating enough to get gains, i know , i know, it is the main thing, but with work it gets tough. Now that i bought muscle milk i heard that it is awesome for gains.. Anyone have good results? It tastes awesome!!!! I'll try, no i have to increase my food intake!:beertoast :smokepoke

Muscle Milk rules.
It's MY protein supplement, expecially while bulking but I used it even in cutting with good results.

you dont say? that link doesent work. you have to be kidding me right.?

dcn store now has muscle milk bro.

You guys this product is no better than any other protein supplement other than taste, and its macronutrient ratio is awful. Almost 50% fat. Come on guys, get some real food. And MCT's are the same as any other fat. Don't let anyone try and fool you.

DirkMoneyshot said:
You guys this product is no better than any other protein supplement other than taste, and its macronutrient ratio is awful. Almost 50% fat. Come on guys, get some real food. And MCT's are the same as any other fat. Don't let anyone try and fool you.

dude i love mucle milk as my pre work out shake. nothing beats it. and it is freaking tastey. " beeeeeeeeeeeeeelieve it "

If like muscle milk would you try:

ENDOCRE r3

or

Muscle Jack

These two products are from the same creator of MM.

bigb0t0 said:
If like muscle milk would you try:

ENDOCRE r3

or

Muscle Jack

These two products are from the same creator of MM.

What are these things, bro?
Do you mean they come from Cytosport?

Back