has anyone used trueprotein.com?

UncleL0925

I'm currious if anyone has used www.trueprotein.com to "build" their own protein powder. I noticed they didn't have any good carb mixes to make a quality meal replacement, but it looks like they have pretty good prices on their egg protein and others.

Any input on their service or good blends is appreciated.

I order from them all the time. They are the best. Their products and service are top notch. Dante and Doug are huge help and will answer any questions you have pretty quickly. I make my own blends and also use their post workout mix. I highly recommend them.

Just got their 50lb bag of whey for $169. Great stuff and you get to pick what sweetner and 4 dif. flavours! No indigestion, mixes and tastes great. Def. recommended!!

UncleL0925 said:
I'm currious if anyone has used www.trueprotein.com to "build" their own protein powder. I noticed they didn't have any good carb mixes to make a quality meal replacement, but it looks like they have pretty good prices on their egg protein and others.

Any input on their service or good blends is appreciated.

Just recently tried them for the first time. In spite of comments to the contrary, I have been pleased with their separate Casein and Whey Concentrate powders containing non-premium Vanilla flavoring with Splenda. Prices are typically better than proteinfactory's to boot.

The owners Doggcrapp and TPC just got a Canadian store opened April 1. I hear they are working on a Euro store as well as something in Australia.

If you contact them (you will find the Email addy on the website) they can give you a shipping estimate.

That would be nice have some good costumizations in europe.

I've used them before, they are a excelent site, but as you know overseas orders become a bit expensive. I dunno If they in europe could practice the same prices range than in US, or canada, but at least i would know thay would be cheapper than some stores, and better quality.

Can somebody tell me how their chocolate compares to the ON chocolate?

How much sweetness do they add? I think sucralose is the best artificial sweetner, but I'm satisfied with the acesulfame potassium in ON double-chocolate. There is another vendor that uses sucralose, but they simply don't add enough.

Ever since I gagged down ON vanilla and stawberry from another company, I've been sticking with ON double-chocolate. I'm hesitant to try anything else because I hate being stuck with something that I don't like.

My 10lbs bad of ON is almost gone, so I need to order something.

The nutrition facts are right on the website and I bet if you Email them they will send you lab essays of their protein as well.

They have nothing to hide. TrueProtein offers the best protein on the market and the lowest price.

Most people don't understand that all Whey Protein Concentrates are the same. Not all Whey Isolates are the same. Some of these companies fill their protein with a bunch of fillers and other BS.

With TrueProtein you can be guaranteed you are getting the best product on the market.

If I didn't think they were the best company out there, I woudldn't be gaving them so much praise.

I've used Designer Whey, Optimum Nutrition, All The Whey (and a bunch of others). Nothing comes close to TP in terms of quality, taste, and best of all... Their customer service.

Back