Have to travel during cycle

hedmunkey

I have an unexpected business trip I have to take during my 12th week of my cycle. I refuse to travel with my gear. I just started week 8. My cycle looks like this:

1-4 dbol 40mg per day
1-12 500mg sust per week
1-10 500mg deca per week
12-18 50mg ed winny
I have all my post cycle therapy (pct) lined up for after my winny.
My stats are 32 yo 6'5" 240lbs pre cycle, 258lbs right now. About 20% bf. This is my 3rd cycle. Started AAS 2 years ago.

I leave on the last injection day of sust. My question is will it hurt me to take 2 weeks off of the gear then pick up where I left of with the Winstrol (winny)? I have never had this problem before.
I simply want to know if I should take the Winstrol (winny) or not. Thanks

I would save the winni for later and start your post cycle therapy (pct) when you get back (end your cycle on week 12)

I have an unexpected business trip I have to take during my 12th week of my cycle. I refuse to travel with my gear. I just started week 8. My cycle looks like this:

1-4 dbol 40mg per day
1-12 500mg sust per week
1-10 500mg deca per week
12-18 50mg ed winny
I have all my post cycle therapy (pct) lined up for after my winny.
My stats are 32 yo 6'5" 240lbs pre cycle, 258lbs right now. About 20% bf. This is my 3rd cycle. Started AAS 2 years ago.

I leave on the last injection day of sust. My question is will it hurt me to take 2 weeks off of the gear then pick up where I left of with the Winstrol (winny)? I have never had this problem before.
I simply want to know if I should take the Winstrol (winny) or not. Thanks

1st dont run the winnie or any oral by itself without a injectable. 2nd winnie sucks imo .
stop the cycle when you go on business and start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after the last injection.

yeah dadawg is right, winnie is garbage in general

for some reason though when i first read his post i assumed his 50mg ed of winnie was planning to be injected. seems like if it was just tabs he'd take it with him and keep it going from there or something. maybe i'm wrong though.

yeah dadawg is right, winnie is garbage in general

for some reason though when i first read his post i assumed his 50mg ed of winnie was planning to be injected. seems like if it was just tabs he'd take it with him and keep it going from there or something. maybe i'm wrong though.

its still a 17a steroid and not strong enough to run by itself. i never reccomend a oral/17a steroid cycle by itself unless the member has a vagina lol.

winstrol has a internet rep for cutting but imo thats BULLSHIT. winnie dries you up which gives you the temporary illusion of cutting up but the water comes back. winnie dries out your joints , sheds hair and trashes your hdl/good cholesterol .

yeah i meant that if it was orals he wouldn't have worried as much about not doing it while on his business trip. i wasn't meaning he SHOULD do that, i think it's absolutely stupid to run winnie for 99% of the people out there, and for 100% of them if that's all their running. i just meant that's what made me think he was talking about injectable vs oral.

listen up kids. believe me, winnie is what first brought me to aas. i was an athlete and had heard some buzz about it some years ago and it made me curious and start looking into stuff. winnie is a bad idea. getting shredded ain't about the compound you're using, it's about the food you're eating, the water you're drinking, and the way you're training. most people on here won't even get "shredded" enough to see any benefits from a compound like winnie. and if you're lifting heavy, you don't want dry joints, that stuff sucks!

Back