Have you ever dropped a weight on your foot?

Yes or No?

• yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
The other day I did. I was carrying a dumbell to a bench and dropped it on the floor, it caught my toe on the rebound. Luckily it wasn't a clean drop otherwise it would have been a broken toe no doubt about it.

back then, when i was doing a heavy DB press,,,i was still a druggie back then, i dropped it on my side of the head, hitting my ear.

recent drops hit my knee <---this was when after i locked out from deadlifting then letting the bar go..now that's stupid

plate flips that ended smashing my toe. it hurts. but not fractured.

it's the best when the dude doing db press next to you throws his weights down after his sets inches from your feet

my brother in law has a friend who lost his thumb like that. he bent over to pick up a 45 lber that was lying on its side. his 4 fingers were underneath the weight and the thumb was the only thing on top of the weight. while on one knee, lost his balance, shook the rack and another 45 lber fell on it. sounds almost impossible.

Yeah, I've done it, luckily not with too much weight, though. Fuck I felt stupid afterwards...Of all the ways to get injured...

string_bean00 said:
it's the best when the dude doing db press next to you throws his weights down after his sets inches from your feet
i was actualy aiming for your foot, but i was too tired after my set to toss it the whole distance.

caught finger on the inside of old school 45lber lip between wt and wt rack. middle finger finger nail was black and blue for a like a month or so. oh and it hurted like hell.

Once dropped the weight while bench pressing, actually it slipped of my grip than free falling on my body, i was still in my 2nd set so the weight was almost 205 pounds. didnt get any real injury out of it, just some pain that was gone days later.

Back